Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, July 25, 2016, 11:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I have truly fucking NEVER!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

CHOKE

Not it coming back for a round 2 mess

:omgwatshappening:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

July 25, 2016, 11:35:27 AM #2 Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:35:42 AM by Shuji Shuriken
Quote from: Chokeme on July 25, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
Not it coming back for a round 2 mess

:omgwatshappening:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That part SHOOK me :plzstop:. It went away only to make a dramatic return. Like Zeyt coming back from the dead to spook Young!!!

Here I am bitch :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:

Kurama

D.I.E.G.O.

This fucking second helping has me hunched over  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

July 25, 2016, 12:01:37 PM #5 Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:02:00 PM by Vonc2002
U don't play around with these damn wild animals. My parental units were getting work done on their house and the contractors had thrown tons of wood in the backyard. They went to clean it up and a racoon had built a nest or some shit in there. That racoon tore one of those mufuckas up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 12:01:37 PM
U don't play around with these damn wild animals. My parental units were getting work done on their house and the contractors had thrown tons of wood in the backyard. They went to clean it up and a racoon had built a nest or some shit in there. That racoon tore one of those mufuckas up

The howl I just let out  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

I think that's why i hate animals to this day. A squirrel got in our house and i was freaked tf OUT! We had a laundry shoot that ran to the basement and that fucker was stuck in the laundry shoot. I just knew he was gonna fly out that lil door and fck shit up :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

chhh

I had bat in my apartment once

I ran up outta there so damn fast

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

July 25, 2016, 12:17:50 PM #11 Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:18:24 PM by Vonc2002
Omg, a bird flew in our house one time too and was in the damn basement. The way he FLEW around that basement looking for a way out was horrifying. These repressed memories :dead:

FAMÈ

I would love to beat that thing to DEATH. Especially when it tries to attack.

D.I.E.G.O.

ijlsdufoiuoijwe
sd
f
sd
f
ew

sg
s
g
sg

These damn When Animals Attack stories  :dead:

Kurama

Quote from: FAM? on July 25, 2016, 12:17:56 PM
I would love to beat that thing to DEATH.

v

Are you a sociopath?