Tami Roman and Aubrey O'Day have at it!

Started by Boomz, August 16, 2015, 12:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

She smacked the phone and repeated her question in the same calm tone, as if that hadn't just happened.   Sddffffdrdsss

JCJ.

Quote from: Boomer on August 16, 2015, 03:23:09 AM
Tami's heavy handed ass. nnnnn

Did she crack the screen or?  :kii:

The way it just knocked the phone out with ease. What kind of brick?  :uhh:

BigDawg

H

Tami said that they had been filming for over 14 hours at that point. It was like the last ten minutes of filming and Aubrey was being completely disrespectful, to the crew, directors etc.  and Tami had lost it.

I think fame has gotten to Aubrey's head a bit.

BigDawg

Crazy how all three of them started on MTV

SUPREME

Phantom

King

i am trying to remember what cartoon character mike is reminding me of kjlkjklj

that face...those swole arms and twig legs

Sinpool

Hugo

I keep replaying it

Djdjdndjd

I want a gif

King

August 16, 2015, 10:26:25 AM #25 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:26:45 AM by King
mdsffnn this annoying bully....if someone doesnt wanna answer your question, deal with it

glad aubrey looked at her directly in the face and told her nope! won't answer your boring question!.

i just wish she had kept her ass in that couch

Vonc2002

Tami is a bitch but so is aubrey. I knew dawn popped dat bitch for good reason.  Seeing her on this show really kinda put it all in perspective for me.  They are cool on the show tho,  i wonder  what happened
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: King on August 16, 2015, 10:26:25 AM
mdsffnn this annoying bully....if someone doesnt wanna answer your question, deal with it

glad aubrey looked at her directly in the face and told her nope! won't answer your boring question!.

i just wish she had kept her ass in that couch
I kinda agree. bitch, i don't have to answer you.  Aubrey ain't a complete chump. She definitely shoulda stayed planted  on that couch tho  like :plea:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

She didnt jave to answer the question,  but she didn't have to be on her phone and ignore Tami either. lol.

I'm glad Tami didnt snap on her immediately though.

Vonc2002

sdsd
She's a grown woman,  she can do whatever she wants.  Tami needs to learn to exercise self control.  She's too  old for that shit. She can't just react any kinda  way because people don't respond the way she wants