Venus Williams...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, July 13, 2017, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Into the Wimbledon finals. An overwhelming win. What did I tell you guys? My heart is so full of joy right now...

como la whore

como la whore

I really thought it would go to 3 sets. Venus finished her off in straights though  :roflmao:

Venus and this serve. Jesus. Virtually unstoppable playing like that.

Demm_

Yall...listen...I AM ON CLOUD FUCKING NINE!!
20 years after her debut...she's in her 9th final and she's going to earn her 6th Wimbledon title.
I couldn't sleep at all last night, and I'm just damn happy for my baby!

I just...

Demm_

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on July 13, 2017, 11:52:56 AM
Venus and this serve. Jesus. Virtually unstoppable playing like that.
Yes. When she was down those two break points in the second set. I said, "Just get them in and dictate this point" when she hit that second serve at 106mph

KingDavid

If she wins on Saturday I hope she fucking retires during her speech what kinda way to go out a champ  :plzstop: :gorlonfire: :loose2when: :letsmessfag:

'ology

I really wonder how her career would've gone without so many injuries.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

JaMuzik

I am beyond words....I'm so fucking happy for her. Just WOW! Win it all Venus, please!

#Mu7

July 13, 2017, 12:33:58 PM #9 Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:36:04 PM by Mu
Yes Venus! She is the fuck back! She's been in the finals back to back ! I'm so happy and such a fan of hers!

No Serena to stop ha! Come thru Queen.

🦚

TAke The win Vee

Hope she slaughters that Spanish whore.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Demm_

Quote from: 'ology on July 13, 2017, 12:18:27 PM
I really wonder how her career would've gone without so many injuries.
Not really injuries really. She's only lost one grand slam final against anyone who wasn't serena. It was really Serena.

That's the biggest reason, true. But the abdominal strain she suffered in 2003 changed her serve completely. And then the sj?grens diagnosis contributed to a lot of her losses, and prevented her from getting to Grand Slam finals. It made her more patchy than she otherwise would have been.

Demm_

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on July 13, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
That's the biggest reason, true. But the abdominal strain she suffered in 2003 changed her serve completely. And then the sj?grens diagnosis contributed to a lot of her losses, and prevented her from getting to Grand Slam finals. It made her more patchy than she otherwise would have been.
That's true. But even in 2003, she still got to the final and lost to....Serena. lol
I just love how resilient she is. Even after the diagnosis, she still fought, and when she wins on Saturday, they said she's be top 5 in the world again.  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: