OTR II

Started by Boomz, March 12, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Oh wait it has been 2 years since lemonades

New Alber?  :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 13, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

!!!!

I STILL believe in the back of my mind and heart that this bitch is gonna drop a solo mess FOR Coachella or at the damn event itself. 

She?s the only artist that could ever

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on March 13, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 13, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

!!!!

I STILL believe in the back of my mind and heart that this bitch is gonna drop a solo mess FOR Coachella or at the damn event itself. 

:plzstop: she might

It's the next step after AN HBO premier tbh

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 13, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 13, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

!!!!

:plzstop: she might

It's the next step after AN HBO premier tbh
exactly :kii: she's not fooling me just YET

lowkey! no big deal!

this all feels too damn simple for someone of her stature

LOONA.

Realistically I could see her album coming after the tour. OTR 2 starts in June and ends in a October. It's only 30 something dates but spaced out to hell.

What I want to happen is for her to premiere it at Coachella or right before.

CHOKE

There really is no point in a joint tour if you really think about it unless there is a new album coming

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on March 13, 2018, 06:51:43 AM
Realistically I could see her album coming after the tour. OTR 2 starts in June and ends in a October. It's only 30 something dates but spaced out to hell.

What I want to happen is for her to premiere it at Coachella or right before.
!!!!!!!

b7

March 13, 2018, 07:08:34 AM #97 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:08:55 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: Wild Bitch on March 13, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
There really is no point in a joint tour if you really think about it unless there is a new album coming
yea it?s definitely coming

I want it already  :dead: I?m impatient because ain?t nobody else coming out right now anyway. not any major releases i don?t think

CHOKE

March 13, 2018, 07:17:12 AM #98 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:17:50 AM by Wild Bitch
Quote from: 1RIG on March 13, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

I want it already  :dead: I?m impatient because ain?t nobody else coming out right now anyway. not any major releases i don?t think

I was talking about the joint album

:19k:

There?s no point in them doing this tour unless they?re doing the joint album mess

And if it?s anything like the DJ Khaled mess, am a bit nervous tbh

CHOKE

March 13, 2018, 07:20:23 AM #99 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:20:40 AM by Wild Bitch
One of my favorite things about their relationship early on was every thing they did felt separate

Jay would do his thing and Bey would do hers

But I guess with the bbys and Jays career not being as hot as it use to be this is to be expected

b7

Quote from: Wild Bitch on March 13, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 13, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

I was talking about the joint album

:19k:

There?s no point in them doing this tour unless they?re doing the joint album mess

And if it?s anything like the DJ Khaled mess, am a bit nervous tbh
oh no i was talking about the Joint album as well. i'd still take that over anything else set to come out

Cuz SZA aint dropping that deluxe mess any time soon and the mainstream girls like Rihanna aint coming until late this year
or the next

:overit:

LOONA.

I'll take a joint album at this point, Jay and all. I'd like for it to be one side of him and the other side of her but fjjjfff

And if she does Coachella with some old shit I'll be pissed.

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on March 13, 2018, 07:32:16 AM
I'll take a joint album at this point, Jay and all. I'd like for it to be one side of him and the other side of her but fjjjfff

i just can't picture that. no way

she just doesn't operate like that sssdssd especially after canceling the mess for obvious reasons last year. its time for some
damn MESS and mess of epic proportions
:ack:

CHOKE

March 13, 2018, 07:39:31 AM #103 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:39:48 AM by Wild Bitch
Save all that whoop de whoo

:udontlookok:

He even raps like an old man now

But he does make Bey go harder

CHOKE

Quote from: 1RIG on March 13, 2018, 07:37:08 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on March 13, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

i just can't picture that. no way

she just doesn't operate like that sssdssd especially after canceling the mess for obvious reasons last year. its time for some
damn MESS and mess of epic proportions
:ack:

jdjdjdjdjdjjddjjfjfjfjfjdjfjf

Bey will get out there and give the girls a Formation concert and don?t think she won?t

The choreography may be updated and the set list a little different but do not put it past her