Member appreciation: first up Yummy (aniimai) | NO MESS ALLOWED!

Started by GLOCK, March 15, 2016, 04:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Young on March 15, 2016, 05:30:03 PM
He's hilarious, unbiased and will tell you exactly how he feels.
:dead: i remember one time i was acting out, making threads, causing just such a RUCKUS on the board... and Yumz came in, so I'm like.. good one of my good sisters here to act up too... then sis said i was being extra

my head SWIVELED so fast to her screen name

the first time I ever wanted to TOSS my lil sis. luv that lil girl

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 15, 2016, 06:24:03 PM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 15, 2016, 04:47:55 PM
I admire his honesty and humor. He's one of the few on here who's genuinely funny. :plzstop: I also always look forward to his posts when we have serious discussions about race or other social issues.
!!!

i also respect that fact that whether he likes you or not, he's very blunt.  :dead: i admire it because im still working to get to that level of honesty without worrying sooooo much about how people will receive it.

I never pegged you to be the nervous type, you're a diplomatic person and take other people's feelings into consideration. those aren't negative traits.

luv ya  :wub: and great idea for a thread, 'tanna  :'(

BranLover

But he's one of the funniest members here, without even trying.

pCj

He was the first person to see my potential as a mod, and not just a one minute mess owt :bvy:

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 15, 2016, 07:47:39 PM
I admire his honesty and humor. He's one of the few on here who's genuinely funny. :plzstop: I also always look forward to his posts when we have serious discussions about race or other social issues.
!!!

i also respect that fact that whether he likes you or not, he's very blunt.  :dead: i admire it because im still working to get to that level of honesty without worrying sooooo much about how people will receive it.

I never pegged you to be the nervous type, you're a diplomatic person and take other people's feelings into consideration. those aren't negative traits.

Thx babe

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 15, 2016, 07:47:39 PM
!!!

thank you so much for thinking and seeing that in me

RekeRig

Quote from: pCj on March 15, 2016, 08:15:40 PM
He was the first person to see my potential as a mod, and not just a one minute mess owt :bvy:
ssdddddsssdd not too much on my bby Afro ok

Herb.

One minute I'm lovin ha
Next minute I want ha wig
One of a kind .. Luv ya Yumz

Today

MAY

Yums >>>>>>>

I use profusely.

Sis is intelligent, funny, and unbiased. Also has great taste in music.
Between him & Que I've been put up on so many artists that I probably wouldn't
know about otherwise.

LOONA.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 15, 2016, 10:30:06 PM
Yums >>>>>>>

I use profusely.

Sis is intelligent, funny, and unbiased. Also has great taste in music.
Between him & Que I've been put up on so many artists that I probably wouldn't
know about otherwise.