guys, i really hope there aren't as many racist and bigots in America

Started by SUPREME, March 28, 2016, 05:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

March 28, 2016, 05:38:24 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 05:39:06 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
as it APPEARS to be, right now, come this fall

cause when it comes to Hilary vs Trump

She's going to be at a disadvantage being a woman.

:stressed:

Men don't use women leaders, WOMEN don't use women leaders.

:hmph:

The only confidence I have right now is the fact that Obama even made it to the White House. Granted his competition wasn't as stiff, I was shocked as shit that he really became our president

#Vote2016

:stressed:

COD.

yea it's definitely gonna be Hil vs. Trump and i'm terrified tbh.

COD.

Nyan Cat

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Quote from: COD. on March 28, 2016, 05:52:51 PM
the fact that he even made it this far
:overit:
!! i remember thinking it was a damn joke
at first

but now
:omgwatshappening:

Nyan Cat

Quote from: COD. on March 28, 2016, 05:52:51 PM
the fact that he even made it this far
:overit:
!

def' glad im doin sum abroad mess nex yr
time to get tha hell outta hea

yummy

Trump, despite being a jackass with no prior political experience, is more of a figurehead for the entitled whites who have been fuming at the sight of a black man sitting in the white house for the past eight years.

All that bullshit about "making America great again" is just an underhanded way of those people saying that they don't want anyone who isn't a conservative white male running things and making important decisions.

Y'all better get off your asses and rock the vote come November cuz if not... :sevynstreeter:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 28, 2016, 05:59:45 PM
Trump, despite being a jackass with no prior political experience, is more of a figurehead for the entitled whites who have been fuming at the sight of a black man sitting in the white house for the past eight years.

All that bullshit about "making America great again" is just an underhanded way of those people saying that they don't want anyone who isn't a conservative white male running things and making important decisions.

Y'all better get off your asses and rock the vote come November cuz if not... :sevynstreeter:
I agree with this.  He's coming and saying the things that alot of white people wanna say but isn't PC, so they can stand behind him and be a lowkey bigot. It's all so mind boggling to me.  One of my good white friends that i work with who is SUPER cool has been promoting trump on FB! Everytime he speaks or wants to hold a conversation i kinda :hmph:
I know i shouldn't but i just can't fckn help it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

One Of Those Nights.

March 28, 2016, 06:13:02 PM #12 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:13:26 PM by One Of Those Nights.
Whites voting for Trump is basically a way to feel good and protected being racist. It's disgusting.

If anyone I know is voting for Trump, then they are dropped in my life.

Cartierline

If Trump becomes President, that's pretty much the end of the USA tbqh.

CHOKE

The gov would take care of trump if he won, no shade.

A B613 mess owt would occur.