Ghan Just Gathered Some Flop's Wig

Started by D.I.E.G.O., June 26, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Bish on June 26, 2016, 11:46:43 PM
Quote from: Glock on June 26, 2016, 10:58:08 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

Brandy better be careful getting reckless with her mouth because she has far more to lose than they do.
Eeeek!

Wtf is going AWN

Bish

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on June 26, 2016, 11:58:05 PM
I'm over Bran
S

Yeah I've felt that way for the past year or so. I feel like a traitor but I just don't feel the same anymore. Social media really is the worst thing to happen to some of these artists.

brocka4life

Quote from: Bish on June 26, 2016, 11:58:42 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on June 26, 2016, 11:50:02 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

Brandy better be careful getting reckless with her mouth because she has far more to lose than they do.

She really does have more to lose. And when you have a person that's been your friend for 15 years, there's a lot that they can tell that you've tried to keep private.
Exactly. Shay and Wynter know where all the bones are buried so Brandy should just leave it alone. Her putting this on IG is ridiculous. This is between them, not us smh.

Shay is trash and I've never cared for her. But Brandy is wrong for addressing this on social media. She's hurt and I understand but this is ridiculous. Buy fuck Shay and Keshia. It's rally pathetic when two people team up based on their mutual dislike of a person. The way they are behaving makes them look guilty and Brandy's version of events more believable.

I'm tough on Brandy for how she acts out but I believe she's a good person but she is vulnerable to people that prey on the weak. And when she finally comes to her senses she deals with them in a cold manner and ends up looking like the bad guy. Either way I hope she finds some peace.

I'm just tired of Brandy's career being overshadowed by negativity and bullshit. To the outside looking in, it does look like she has trouble maintaining relationships. Idk. Maybe its just a part of being a celeb.

I will say this "clap back" season really takes away from her brand and appeal as an ICON. It just seems very "basic bitch" for lack of a better term.  :gotchafag:

The Brandy Barbie

I do not like her doing this. I remember years ago she made it a thing to publicly throw shade at her ex boyfriends.  She kept doing it, and eventually Sy'rai's dad got on the radio and told that they were never married.  I just think it's best for her to keep her beefs quiet.

But she has the right to do whatever she wants.....

brocka4life

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 27, 2016, 12:00:50 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on June 26, 2016, 11:57:30 PM
Brandy's issue is she just doesn't know when to quit...she just goes overboard. Just like her sayings. #characterflaw

#letsgetitin
#intheseStreets

Brandy take your foot off the internet's neck, I beg of thee!
sssssssssssss

oh GORL... don't change up now!

Change up what? My issue is not the clapback. It's that it's an everyday thing. Less is better sometimes.

FINE.

Yeah her perched in the shaderoom Insta comments isn't tea

Aalonso.

Quote from: brocka4life on June 27, 2016, 12:03:32 AM
Quote from: Bish on June 26, 2016, 11:58:42 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on June 26, 2016, 11:50:02 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

She really does have more to lose. And when you have a person that's been your friend for 15 years, there's a lot that they can tell that you've tried to keep private.
Exactly. Shay and Wynter know where all the bones are buried so Brandy should just leave it alone. Her putting this on IG is ridiculous. This is between them, not us smh.

Shay is trash and I've never cared for her. But Brandy is wrong for addressing this on social media. She's hurt and I understand but this is ridiculous. Buy fuck Shay and Keshia. It's rally pathetic when two people team up based on their mutual dislike of a person. The way they are behaving makes them look guilty and Brandy's version of events more believable.

I'm tough on Brandy for how she acts out but I believe she's a good person but she is vulnerable to people that prey on the weak. And when she finally comes to her senses she deals with them in a cold manner and ends up looking like the bad guy. Either way I hope she finds some peace.

I will say this "clap back" season really takes away from her brand and appeal as an ICON. It just seems very "basic bitch" for lack of a better term.  :gotchafag:

!! I believe it was you who asked me what I meant weeks ago when  I said, "I don't like Brandy on social media." You got it.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: brocka4life on June 27, 2016, 12:03:32 AM

!!!!

The consistency of the "clapbacks", it's giving me a K. Michelle/singers only relevant on social media mess, and I'm not here for it.

She's above this

KING BENTLEY.

June 27, 2016, 12:07:28 AM #85 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:07:49 AM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: Mo on June 26, 2016, 11:59:48 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 26, 2016, 11:51:16 PM
Who is packers mom?
A close friend of Shay.

ssssssssssssssss
Why is that funny?
cause yawl have been encouraging this behavior from her
Yea, ppl act crazy and clapback on bsource

but I don't look to Brandy for Tamar/KMichelle/Khia behavior

and yea... now she's creeping in territory close to home
if that's a friend of Shay's then yea, she prolly has dirt on Brandy

or worse even
access to get to her and mop the floor with those braids

we don't know what ppl will do

H.#.G.*.Z

CandyCrush

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 27, 2016, 12:04:27 AM
I do not like her doing this. I remember years ago she made it a thing to publicly throw shade at her ex boyfriends.  She kept doing it, and eventually Sy'rai's dad got on the radio and told that they were never married.  I just think it's best for her to keep her beefs quiet.

But she has the right to do whatever she wants.....

Exactly what I'm afraid of. That secret almost destroyed her career.

brocka4life

I don't really follow her on social media, but I'm over it. Hopefully there'll be enough promo, so I can hear when there is another music project out. Cuz Brandy, this aint the business. I'll always be here for the voice, but this personality man....

Monika

Brandy grown, and so are we. Good night everyone! Sleep tight!
Yahudah

jtwoeleven

I tried to speak for the fans who moreso only care for Brandy the musician, artist, and vocalist and don't care for her social media squabbles...I appreciate Bran's honesty and open sharing with things of her personal life...but everything isn't meant to be public...I'd never try to silence Brandy or control what she does but...she's on an international world tour and she's giving these irrelevant nobodies the time of day and it's just not a good look tbh.