Normani announces debut album

Started by bby ddy, February 21, 2024, 02:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL CHICO CEDRICO and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

shante smith

Why did I misread that as 3/26

GODmani gor...

Boomz

March 23, 2024, 03:12:28 PM #151 Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 03:12:42 PM by Boomz
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 22, 2024, 09:10:09 PMNot scheduling for another excuse. I love Princess, but God :plzstop:
dd
D
Me
S
D
D
D
S
S

Did
Ss

Ejjeueueueuririri

I ain't seen nothing like it

:plzstop:

Boomz

Just release it NOW

Why wait over a month?  :uhh:

bby ddy

:dead:

This gur.....

Whatever happened to "Candy Paint"?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on March 23, 2024, 02:59:58 PM

i kinda like it. i need to hear the full.  i was hoping for something more upbeat to get is into the summer but she can sing and dance better than any of the newer RNB gorls that have came out in the last 5 or 6 years and she still has her natural face. she just needs to promote extremely well.

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

Not a month and three days...with Wild Side 2.0. She's fucking STUPID
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I think her label is really the issue. We've seen that happening to several other singers signed to major labels. JoJo, Sky Ferreira, Raye. Nicole Scherzinger back in 2007.
Those label execs are so paranoid about the first week sales.

JCJ 🪐

They could've just waited until April to make these announcements hhhhb people got used to her being gone so two more months would've been nothing
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

Not using what I've heard of the song so far

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on March 23, 2024, 11:30:35 PMThey could've just waited until April to make these announcements hhhhb people got used to her being gone so two more months would've been nothing

😂😂😂