Solange's album "A Seat At The Table" is OUT NOW!

Started by charlie., September 27, 2016, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Is she indepen'

that's COIN!

for her AND for Tweet, my good sis is on Should I Go status financially

H.#.G.*.Z

Harlem

4 fucking k

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 03, 2016, 10:40:27 PM
Is she indepen'

that's COIN!

xcv
v

cxv
xc
v

boy!

b7

Not seeing enough love for Weary omffff the vibe, Lil tempo and tweets voice creeping in >>

FAMÈ

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 03, 2016, 10:40:27 PM
Is she indepen'

that's COIN!

x

She's signed to Columbia.

Harlem

Tweet SHAT on this album! This album made me revisit Southern Hummingbird at work and some of Missy's 3rd album just to hear her ad-lib

JRocka

i thought Columbia was just distributing the album but she's signed to her label Saint Records....

Lazarus

JRocka

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2016, 01:47:07 PM
I've exhausted my funds for music spending but ill purchase the next go round. Hopefully the physical is available because that's what i want

All this hooting and raving and didnt even buy the shit.

Just like a nigga and this is why these artists flop  :kii:

BAPHOMET.

October 04, 2016, 12:51:25 AM #416 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:51:47 AM by Baphomet.
Solo's numbers make sense. Its the first time sis has really gotten some shine. Plus the comment above.
Also.... I dont know how many times I've seen retweeted on my timeline and social media "A Seat bett' than Lemon'!" but these bitches/niggas dont even purchase.
I haven't engaged at all and refuse to.

Palladium

Quote from: Riggy Rig on October 03, 2016, 11:03:11 PM
Not seeing enough love for Weary omffff the vibe, Lil tempo and tweets voice creeping in >>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 04, 2016, 12:49:17 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2016, 01:47:07 PM
I've exhausted my funds for music spending but ill purchase the next go round. Hopefully the physical is available because that's what i want

All this hooting and raving and didnt even buy the shit.

Just like a nigga and this is why these artists flop  :kii:
:uhh:
Every album i like i don't buy, and im definitely not spending over my alotted amount of money to put money in an already well off bitch's pocket. If ur so concerned with me purchasing it, buy it for me. Ya fckn SPIC
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw