SFFTTYHBBBNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMM

The crowd sitting there giving  :omgwatshappening:

You trying my bby

He can give Trade too  :ohwow:

I suddenly look at him in an entirely different LIGHT  :young:

BigDawg

Bentley!

Miles just might go down with this.

I actually believe MUlan. If Miles exes start coming forward, and if him and Amber can't prove a relationship. This could be bad for Mona.... which is what she deserves

Scott.

I don't like him anyway. Throw em in the SLAMMA!

Scott.

Oh and I don't like Milan either. Fuck em AHP Miles!

BigDawg

I wish Milan would chill tho...if Miles is a fraud, which is pretty evident, then let karma take that bitch bitch out. He is doing way too much.

Scott.

Quote from: BigDawg on November 03, 2015, 03:03:01 PM
I wish Milan would chill tho...if Miles is a fraud, which is pretty evident, then let karma take that bitch bitch out. He is doing way too much.

But he always does the most tho. I'm sick of ha!

BigDawg

Quote from: SCOTTland on November 03, 2015, 03:06:15 PM

But he always does the most tho. I'm sick of ha!
!!!!

V

Like he should really chill...we get it now, Miles is trash

RekeRig

A Fraud?  And what is Milan? they both went along with this BS of a storyline  :dead: they both wanted fame and attention and they got it. n

BAPHOMET.

I still have tears @ that Ninja Turtle in that fucking yellow dress

BigDawg

Quote from: RIG on November 04, 2015, 02:58:00 AM
A Fraud?  And what is Milan? they both went along with this BS of a storyline  :dead: they both wanted fame and attention and they got it. n
Right, I was just speaking from Milan's point of view because he is the only one that seems to be most vocal about it. He needs to let that shit go, utilize that opportunity to build some kind of brand, He was the only one from the sl to film with other castmates, get him some new trade and comeback next season...pay Miles dust.

RekeRig

Quote from: BigDawg on November 04, 2015, 04:06:27 AM
Quote from: RIG on November 04, 2015, 02:58:00 AM
Right, I was just speaking from Milan's point of view because he is the only one that seems to be most vocal about it. He needs to let that shit go, utilize that opportunity to build some kind of brand, He was the only one from the sl to film with other castmates, get him some new trade and comeback next season...pay Miles dust.
not some new trade sddd; oh they'll definitely be back next season

Im sure their ratings are right there with Atlantas now

BigDawg

Vvbbbb

It wouldnt surprise me, this could all just be mess to keep people interested.