Started by MAY, January 08, 2016, 11:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

RekeRig

.betterwiseup

pCj

RekeRig

FRANCE

On their debut albums, they both pretty much got the same push. Two singles, two videos and so so promo. The thing with Rihanna is that she had a #2 record on the Hot 100 and was at the time breaking some record (fastest digital download seller or some shit). So yeah, she got more attention and actually appealed to a wider audience. If it seemed as though Rih got a bigger push, thats what a ht single naturally does.

Ulysses

Probably because Teairra was the much prettier girl and they thought they could use that to their advantage.

She should be thankful for the super catchy song that was put together for her and now apparently Beyonc?...

Vonc2002

Teairra was amazing to me on her debut. I bought both albums but I actually gravitated towards teairra more. I thought she had a pretty nice push and her album was better as well, very solid debut
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

Interesting how some things work in this industry

Its pretty clear there are certain PIVOTAL moments that can change an artist's life/career forever sameway some moments can "kill" it.

In this case, Rihanna just ended being the luckiest girl at that specific time

Vonc2002

f
Yea LUCK, That's what keep u going in the music industry for over a damn decade :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Yeah ive always felt that way
I think that dc3 tribute they did was when bey said finish ha
And let the stiff non singin one go on

There was no reason to derail that girl unless someone was pressed

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Sinpool