Married To Mess Update (Season 11 Filming / Fraudra Talks Potential RHOA Return)

Started by M-Rocka, March 07, 2023, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2023, 09:12:03 PMMariah isn't EVER coming back.  Yall need to let that and nene go

Cowgirl

Is Phaedra married? Does she even have relation to medicine?

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2023, 11:24:28 PMHe definitely dated a level down

n

whatever this woman has going >>>>>>>>>>> quad's miserable, insufferable, lying ass
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Apparently from the comments on that page; Dr. Gregory's fiancé is Toya's cousin. They do favor kinda.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

she looks VERY much like toya in the first pic

fraud is about to FUMEEE

:blessed:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2023, 06:43:12 AMApparently from the comments on that page; Dr. Gregory's fiancé is Toya's cousin. They do favor kinda.
Wait this could be good (for us lol). Fraud been trying Toya a lil too much for my liking, time to squad up :ohwow:

Amazing

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2023, 06:43:12 AMApparently from the comments on that page; Dr. Gregory's fiancé is Toya's cousin. They do favor kinda.

Damn! My observation skills >>>>>>>>>>

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw