Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Saturn. on February 16, 2016, 05:23:01 PM
"Clyde Davis" has me screaming though
bbdbddfffffffffddd not the black version

But this was beautiful and SO sincere omfff

Cocoa

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 16, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
hmmm wonder what he did tho, and he seems really crafty and attention seeking to post this tryna get sympathy

but then again, didn't she break Jason's heart too, maybe she's just a moody bitch :kii:

Jason dumped her for some groupies.  :kii:

BAPHOMET.

RekeRig

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 16, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
hmmm wonder what he did tho, and he seems really crafty and attention seeking to post this tryna get sympathy

but then again, didn't she break Jason's heart too, maybe she's just a moody bitch :kii:
nah, Jason randomly stopped replying to her messages and calls after one little disagreement

I think he felt marriage pressure though. And obviously his gay ass looked for any reason to back out lol

tigernathan

All I see is "me, me, me!"

I hope she doesn't take him back. He doesn't deserve Jordin tbh. Corny self.

Lazarus

Zankou.

Umm Jason broke up with Jordin :uhh:

tigernathan

Vonc2002

Jordin seems like the sweetest girl. If she blocked the nigger , he probably deserved it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

February 16, 2016, 05:34:54 PM #25 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:35:10 PM by ANIMMAI
now she's gonna have everyone flooding her on social media telling her to take him back

this is more annoying than it is romantic tbh

Zankou.

that "comes to her sense" line just pissed me off

Cowboy Nine

Mel.

sweet gesture
but he kinda should've thought about that before he cheated

not understanding why it's so hard to keep your dick in your pants if you love someone.

Zankou.