Michelle (Straightfromthea.com) evicts Funky Dineva from townhome

Started by Zankou., March 02, 2016, 02:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Being a blogger has it?s benefits. It also has it?s downfalls, especially when your own drama hits the curb. *sigh*

trashed-550x347I hopped on Periscope the other day after having to evict a ?friend? from one of my rental properties and while I wasn?t trying to put him ?on blast? my emotions got the best of me and the video (which should have disappeared after 24 hours) was placed on YouTube and my emotional moment has now become fodder.

[READ: Blogger Reports $8500 Worth of Damage to Townhome?]

Hell, I may as well join in on the tea party?

nene leakes no tears just tea
[Disclaimer:  This is an open post. This post will not be censored or moderated. Disqus may automatically moderate certain words considered offensive. There are no rules in ?Open Posts? so enter at your own risk.]

VIDEO: Michelle Visits Downtown Townhome after Evicting ?Friend?
Sure, I?ve read the a few online comments about the situation and ?YES? I know I was dumb as hell for being so trusting. Those who know me know that?s who I am, if you need me, I?m there. I?m not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I try to help people, it?s what I do.
Not anymore.Townhouse

I?ve been burned by quite a few ?friends? over the past few months regarding money issues. Diddy was right? ?mo money, mo problems? and I don?t even consider myself rich! With all that said, I had no idea that this ?friend? would be the icing on the cake.

For the record, there are way more issues at play than just non-payment of rent?. my ?friend? has a well known problem and when I filed the eviction, I was hoping that it would be his wake-up call? it wasn?t.

On several occasions I plotted to drive this ?friend? to rehab, but it?s hard when some of his other ?friends? are so eager to benefit from his blog profits. Our birthdays are just days apart and while my addiction might be food instead of drugs and alcohol, we are probably one in the same when it comes to attitude.

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE WIN! I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE PROFIT! I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS WINNING!

Landlord drama 2With that sort of mindset, it?s real easy to draw the wrong type of energy. Especially in a city filled with people on the ?come up?.

One of our final communications was me telling him, ?I?ve been around you when ?so-and-so? asked you for rent money so I suggest you get on the phone and borrow YOURS?. The conversation went left when ?my friend? told me how he felt? ?you have it, so I?ll pay it whenever.?

?Whenever? meaning after he spent all of his money on drugs and alcohol. I?ve had a front seat to his decline over the past year or so and it hurt my heart to see him daily looking worse than the day before. I could have easily ?fronted? him the money like I have in the past, but I decided to no longer be an enabler to substance abuse?

I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE WIN! I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE PROFIT! I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS WINNING!

I never intended to go through with an eviction and was hoping that he would ?do the right thing? all the way up to the day the Marshal?s came to put his belongings on the curb. I even called and told him they were coming.

In the end, throughout years of helping someone earn a living and providing them with tools that COULD have made their bank accounts flourish, I got in return a townhouse that looks like a crackhouse and stolen appliances.

After all these years of blogging, my ?friend? still walks out the house looking homeless, doesn?t have a car, and on top of that? didn?t pay rent for months.

So, NO? this is NOT a blog beef. This is a FRIEND hoping and praying that their FRIEND gets help for whatever ISSUES he is going through.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2016/03/02/open-post-landlord-drama-funky-dineva/#ixzz41mA9vbxG
StraightFromTheA LLC
Follow us: @ATLien on Twitter | StraightFromTheA on Facebook

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Zankou.

this is quite ironic considering the many videos he's done on chateau Sheree

Cowboy Nine

omf

Quiet as it's kept indeed

Mimi wasn't lying about his coke addiction mess

:dead:

Zankou.

QuoteAfter all these years of blogging, my ?friend? still walks out the house looking homeless, doesn?t have a car, and on top of that? didn?t pay rent for months.

wtf

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on March 02, 2016, 02:39:34 PM
omf

Quiet as it's kept indeed

Mimi wasn't lying about his coke addiction mess

:dead:

I didn't know she said anything about that  :plzstop: :plzstop:

AIDS!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Saturn. on March 02, 2016, 02:41:19 PM
Quote from: Nine on March 02, 2016, 02:39:34 PM