Beyonc?, Kendrick Lamar, etc to perform for Obama?s birthday Bash

Started by BAPHOMET., August 04, 2016, 10:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

QuotePresident Obama will celebrate his 55th birthday with a huge all-night party Friday at the White House with stars including Beyonc? and Jay Z.

Multiple sources confirmed to Page Six that first lady Michelle Obama is throwing a top-secret bash for the president to celebrate his last birthday at the White House.

We?re told that a host of stars will attend, including Usher, who is expected to perform, as well as Obama?s favorite rapper Kendrick Lamar.

A source told us, ?All the preparations and the guest list are being kept top-secret. The plan is to throw a party for the president to really let his hair down. There will be performances and a dance party that will go late into the night. Social media will be banned.?

The president?s actual birthday is Thursday, Aug. 4.

The first family are then expected to head to Martha?s Vineyard for their annual vacation on Saturday.

The Obamas have thrown some near-legendary private bashes during their White House tenure for those lucky enough to make the guest list.

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/04/beyonce-jay-z-ellen-to-party-with-obama-for-his-55th-birthday/

:ohwow:

RAY7

the Obamas taste>>>>
Bey, Ush OMFF
I need this televised or streamed
:gorlonfire:

RAY7

Told you niggers Usher is still KING
when will the president stan for your male faves?
:stressed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Yar backwards on August 04, 2016, 10:08:22 PM
Told you niggers Usher is still KING
when will the president stan for your male faves?
:stressed:

yea, this is a BOOK.

GRAND

RAY7

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 04, 2016, 10:14:47 PM
:justabit: legends only it would seem
do you think it would be inappropriate for Bey & Ush to finally do Love In This Club pt II?

FINE.

CHOKE

BAPHOMET.

yummy

Annie

/.\

Young