Aliens Potentially Confirmed with new Wikileaks E-mails

Started by BAPHOMET., October 07, 2016, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Aliens Potentially Confirmed with new Wikileaks E-mails
2015 e-mail leaks regarding extra terrestrial intelligence by Edgar D. Mitchell, 6th man to walk on the moon:
"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. "
"They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

"It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican?s awareness of ETI."
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

to be honest. Didnt need this to know that Aliens exist.
Im kinda SHOOK and hope we never actually encounter any. I remember watching a documentary on if Aliens actually come here.
Its not gonna be friendly. The 100% confirmation that they're there would be enough.

and I GUESS how they look. But from some telescope or some shit.

Eternal Bell

CHOKE

Yeah I give a bit of alien mess.

Radios and sometimes tv signals disrupt when I stand by them and I hear voices like someone calling out to me.

It use to scare me when I was little.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Chokeme on October 07, 2016, 07:50:16 PM
Yeah I give a bit of alien mess.

Radios and sometimes tv signals disrupt when I stand by them and I hear voices like someone calling out to me.

It use to scare me when I was little.
thats your odor waves hun
A toxic tea

H.#.G.*.Z

CHOKE

Bent lol

What's your problem sis?

Did I forget to tip u or something?

charlie.

Bulldagger

Eternal Bell

Quote from: 4mation. on October 07, 2016, 08:02:28 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 07, 2016, 07:15:17 PM
to be honest. Didnt need this to know that Aliens exist.
Im kinda SHOOK and hope we never actually encounter any. I remember watching a documentary on if Aliens actually come here.
Its not gonna be friendly. The 100% confirmation that they're there would be enough.

and I GUESS how they look. But from some telescope or some shit.
n

girl shut up.
:omgwatshappening:

Jon

TRY.It.AGAIN

Am I one of the Only girls who Just Doesn't believe In Aliens...Don't believe the Whole "Dinosaur" Tyrannosaurus rex Mess...and Just really Can't get into OVER Half these Fictional Characters etc. These qWhite Over-Active Imagination Having Persons concocted Together!

:damselindistress:

I'm always just like...Meh'! v

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Kurama

f

Astronauts have been reporting ufo's during space travel for a while now though.

Jon

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on October 07, 2016, 08:13:04 PM
Am I one of the Only girls who Just Doesn't believe In Aliens...Don't believe the Whole "Dinosaur" Tyrannosaurus rex Mess...and Just really Can't get into OVER Half these Fictional Characters etc. These qWhite Over-Active Imagination Having Persons concocted Together!

:damselindistress:

I'm always just like...Meh'! v

are u dumb?  :uhh: