Aliens Potentially Confirmed with new Wikileaks E-mails

Started by BAPHOMET., October 07, 2016, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

I actually want Dinosaurs to make a comeback. :justabit: Not the really dangerous ones.
But a few.

Stewie

Quote from: 4mation. on October 07, 2016, 08:02:28 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 07, 2016, 07:15:17 PM
to be honest. Didnt need this to know that Aliens exist.
Im kinda SHOOK and hope we never actually encounter any. I remember watching a documentary on if Aliens actually come here.
Its not gonna be friendly. The 100% confirmation that they're there would be enough.

and I GUESS how they look. But from some telescope or some shit.
n

girl shut up.

mnmnnnm

drag BARF'

Stewie

Stewie

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 07, 2016, 09:19:46 PM
If aliens are indeed real I wonder how the church gorls will explain that

n

do you actually take them seriously enough to care about their explanation?

4 fucking k

Way too many books, documentaries, sightings etc. for them to be just a myth. Plus I have a family member who encountered one. It's amazing the lengths the governments all over the world go to cover things up.

4 fucking k

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on October 07, 2016, 08:58:55 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on October 07, 2016, 08:25:55 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on October 07, 2016, 08:13:04 PM
Am I one of the Only girls who Just Doesn't believe In Aliens...Don't believe the Whole "Dinosaur" Tyrannosaurus rex Mess...and Just really Can't get into OVER Half these Fictional Characters etc. These qWhite Over-Active Imagination Having Persons concocted Together!

:damselindistress:

I'm always just like...Meh'! v

Not even with the fossil evidence sis?

You still don't believe in Jurassic Park?

Sis, I just ACK! Supposedly the Brontasaurus(so?) is 10-15 times the size of an Elephant! And not the Largest by Far! They were also supposedly plant-based animals...Like elephants Who Need to eat 18 hours a day just to Survive!  :dead: Honestly, this Planet Earth just does not Supply enough resources for None of these theories to be True!

Wow, so you're really DUMB :uhh:

Annie

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on October 07, 2016, 08:58:55 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on October 07, 2016, 08:25:55 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on October 07, 2016, 08:13:04 PM
Am I one of the Only girls who Just Doesn't believe In Aliens...Don't believe the Whole "Dinosaur" Tyrannosaurus rex Mess...and Just really Can't get into OVER Half these Fictional Characters etc. These qWhite Over-Active Imagination Having Persons concocted Together!

:damselindistress:

I'm always just like...Meh'! v

Not even with the fossil evidence sis?

You still don't believe in Jurassic Park?

Sis, I just ACK! Supposedly the Brontasaurus(so?) is 10-15 times the size of an Elephant! And not the Largest by Far! They were also supposedly plant-based animals...Like elephants Who Need to eat 18 hours a day just to Survive!  :dead: Honestly, this Planet Earth just does not Supply enough resources for None of these theories to be True!
Well isnt this why they kinda died?? :uhh: the bones are real, that is not fantasy.
I met some very religious people who tried to believe God created the world with ancient trees and dinosaur bones already in them :iamweak:

The alien stuff I don't know. It is strange that most alien sightings are in the US, a place where the typical 👽 is so popular in the media. So I am sure a lot of people just have a sleeping disorder or psychosis and see these creatures. I do think there are spirits who we can connect with. People who have passed away also. These 'aliens' in another universe could also be just like us  :raycharles2urmess:

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Jonovan on October 07, 2016, 08:12:45 PM
who cares about the Vatican's awareness? lol
!!!!!
They are the enemy of science. They will do what it takes to cover shit up. Maybe I'm just paranoid because I have seen the DaVinci code :plzstop: but I don't trust them. The Bible is such a great book to control everyone.

It would be cool if this was true, I don't mind a bit of alien life.
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/29801/20161007/aliens-in-mars-nasa-captures-mysterious-ancient-city-on-the-red-planet.htm

/.\

LOONA.

f

For all we know humans could very well be aliens.       

CHOKE

It's interesting how perfect Earth is.

From water to the exact distance it is from the sun to sustain life.

I think there are only a couple of planets with life on them

2 or 3 at the most

Blackpantha

I believe I was left here. I constantly feel out of place. And I'd constantly be looking up to the sky. That's where I'd find my comfort.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Annie

/.\

BigDawg

I wonder if they look like the ones from  Prometheus, if so, beam me up Scotty