Black Gay Men in the US facing 50-50 risk of HIV Infection

Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
I have a close friend who was dating a nigga for 6 months and he was HIV+ the entire time.  My friend asked him early in the relationship his status, and he told him he was negative.  Even to the point that when my friend wanted to use condoms their first time, the guy was like, "I mean, we can use them if you want!  But YEAH!  Never had anything! LOL!"

And I guess that was enough to disarm my friend and make him think the guy was clean. SMH.  6 months later, he finds out the guy has been positive for almost 10 years.  All the poz girls wanna say, "UNDETECTABLE! LOL!"  ...... and my friend has since gotten tested... and was negative in 2 different tests.

But it's also an issue with poz guys who are "undetectable" not telling their partners.  Granted, you have to be responsible for your self, but STILL..... it's disgusting! 

Faggots are gross.

OMG I'd be pissed.
those 'undetectable' gorls get offended if you call them poz. they're like NO I'm UNDETECTABLE. its all poz to me

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 03, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
As soon as a girl says she?s on prep

I?m triple as cautious  :raycharles2urmess:
it should be the other way around but yes! Most of the prep girls just fuck raw when prep is supposed to be an extra protection used in combination with condoms.

XXX.

Quote from: fresh on June 03, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
I have a close friend who was dating a nigga for 6 months and he was HIV+ the entire time.  My friend asked him early in the relationship his status, and he told him he was negative.  Even to the point that when my friend wanted to use condoms their first time, the guy was like, "I mean, we can use them if you want!  But YEAH!  Never had anything! LOL!"

And I guess that was enough to disarm my friend and make him think the guy was clean. SMH.  6 months later, he finds out the guy has been positive for almost 10 years.  All the poz girls wanna say, "UNDETECTABLE! LOL!"  ...... and my friend has since gotten tested... and was negative in 2 different tests.

But it's also an issue with poz guys who are "undetectable" not telling their partners.  Granted, you have to be responsible for your self, but STILL..... it's disgusting! 

Faggots are gross.

OMG I'd be pissed.
those 'undetectable' gorls get offended if you call them poz. they're like NO I'm UNDETECTABLE. its all poz to me

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.  I was really pissed at my friend, because after it all came out, he was still being nice and cordial with the nigga.  Like, this faggot played with your life.  He was breaking down and going through it before the test results came back.  But it's like that "Negative" made him flip the script.  I hate to be so emotionally invested in my friends' affairs, but sometimes you just have to let them know when they're fucking up.

I really couldn't take him still talking to the nigga after it! 

"It's hard to just walk away cold turkey from 6 months!"

n

Please!

Cowboy Nine

Faggots are gross.
WOW.

Isn't that a crime?

🦚

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 03, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

it should be the other way around but yes! Most of the prep girls just fuck raw when prep is supposed to be an extra protection used in combination with condoms.

To me it just screams nasty whore sleeping around.

I understand that condoms aren?t 100% protection ...but still.

They wear that on prep mess like a proud tramp stamp.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

OH, AND LET ME ADD!!!  THE WORST PART!

He told my friend, "I knew you weren't positive!  After we first fucked unprotected, I was monitoring you for symptoms.... You didn't get sick or get a rash or anything.... so I knew you were good!"

Like, the fucking AUDACITY!

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!

🦚

Lew is in an igloo all by herself.

That dildo is ha o oh option  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

He told my friend, "I knew you weren't positive!  After we first fucked unprotected, I was monitoring you for symptoms.... You didn't get sick or get a rash or anything.... so I knew you were good!"

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!
omg not WATCHING out for the symptoms :uhh:

XXX.

Quote from: Nine on June 03, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Faggots are gross.
WOW.

Isn't that a crime?

Yes!

But this whole "undetectable" thing got the girls feeling froggy.

I don't even know why the doctors are telling the girls that.  You faggots have HIV.  Period.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 03, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 03, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

To me it just screams nasty whore sleeping around.

I understand that condoms aren?t 100% protection ...but still.

They wear that on prep mess like a proud tramp stamp.
actually I was thinking of trying the prep mess cause I don?t even feel safe when wearing a condom....but I don?t know if it?s worth it with the possible side effects and taking that shit everyday.

XXX.

Quote from: Guilty on June 03, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!
omg not WATCHING out for the symptoms :uhh:

Yes!  It was a whole mess. SMH!

fresh

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!

bitch whattt? is he a licensed physician or somthin tha fuck
:hmph:

XXX.

Quote from: fresh on June 03, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!

bitch whattt? is he a licensed physician or somthin tha fuck
:hmph:

;LKFLSKJFLSKJDFDSLFJDSFJ

No!  He's a BUM ass flight attendant who is 10 years older than my friend.  And preyed on him being a naive ass bottom yearning masculine companionship.

BrandyFromTheFuture

And the funniest thing is when someone you just met expects you to just blindly believe them when they say they?re clean. Even when you show me dem test receipts, you could?ve caught something in the meantime. Chile