#OscarsSoWhite

Started by asdfghjkl, January 14, 2016, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: SUPREME on January 14, 2016, 08:33:23 PM
Quote from: Blues clue on January 14, 2016, 08:31:28 PM
im jus sayin

i feel like an outsider in my own community & im s'ppose to support MY BROTHERS n be down for them
& we s'ppose to fckin be in this thing together
s'ppose to be CLICK fckin tight

but these niggers are so hellbent on a religion frm which their oppressors storm 'blessed' upon them thru whips & shackles in cotton fields
followin a buncha BS insteada lookin out for their OWN!

we get a lil blck queer on a blck show (jamal) n niggers are callin for his head daily
beggin lee to kill him off
then lee gay sellout ass doin kiss scenes wit alicia hes a fckin PUNK ass pussy too

sorr' but im not kneeling or givin heart 2 heart to ANYBOD' who knocks my struggle n cant s'pport ME
or anybod' like ME
these niggers dnt fckin USE us so tha fck should i be tryna stand wit them?!
i may sounds mad but im fckin am'thn

they wanna talk 'bout us
talk 'bout killin us
'FAGGOT THIS! fruitfly that!'
straight blck men can fckin CAN IT wit this woe is me bullshit
they will NEVER feel my pain
NEVER kno MY struggle which by tha way if we were doin struggle ranks, mines >>> theirs

theres cost to my rage, faggot

sypnosis of this post: fck u & them, lew

mds,FM<DFS<MFM<SFDSFD

:omgwatshappening:

dkjdkfdnmfmdnmndf

once you get past the persona, he's right  :plzstop:

death

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 14, 2016, 08:27:52 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 14, 2016, 07:37:16 PM
Quote from: Blues clue on January 14, 2016, 06:10:20 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 14, 2016, 04:57:05 PM
m @ straight outta compton being nominated for an oscar

guys..............
nbvcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxghbn

wait is tht tha mov' their complainin 'bout?!

if these niggers dnt move

No u move

U and ur kind always devalue the portrayal of black life in america
But u seem.just fine with the slaves and mammy but rashan and tamika livin in the ghetto is so bad right

f

and a bunch of misogynistic abusive ass black men being exploited by the music industry is a story we're all supposed to run out and support and shower with awards?

sit down, lewis :dead:

we right bruv

fck them

LiiVE

Quote from: Blues clue on January 14, 2016, 08:31:28 PM

straight blck men can fckin CAN IT wit this woe is me bullshit
they will NEVER feel my pain
NEVER kno MY struggle which by tha way if we were doin struggle ranks, mines >>> theirs

theres cost to my rage, faggot

sypnosis of this post: fck u & them, lew

kddskfkdkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

did u become human here
:omgwatshappening:

Sinpool

sklnfkjfffff

Wait Pons

am prouds

Kurama

Quote from: SUPREME on January 14, 2016, 08:29:06 PM
Quote from: Kurama on January 14, 2016, 08:11:32 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on January 14, 2016, 04:22:52 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on January 14, 2016, 03:47:40 PM
n

I wonder sometimes if these online activist may actually make a change in the world one day

Change always starts off in a small way

not really. they complain every year :kii:

Yall be so bothered by "online" activists. These ppl are usually the same ones being activists in person while most of you do nothing. No disrespect.
I'm sure

and then there are the 90 billion people mimicking others because it paints them in different light. Those were the people I was referencing moreso. I really don't mind what online activist do, keep the 'y'all'.

And I really don't have to do a fcking thing, btw.

I actually was speaking to a few ppl who keep stating this over and over on bsource. But I guess you and I can have this dialogue.

Curious how you know who is mimicking who?

Thanks for stating the obvious. With all of this autonomy I don't know why online activists seem to be your focus then...

death

Quote from: Lion Babe on January 14, 2016, 08:39:54 PM
sklnfkjfffff

Wait Pons

am prouds
ssssssnhbgv

jus bein me
one steps at a times

SUPREME

January 14, 2016, 08:52:25 PM #51 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:53:15 PM by SUPREME
Quote from: Kurama on January 14, 2016, 08:46:01 PM
n

I wonder sometimes if these online activist may actually make a change in the world one day

Yall be so bothered by "online" activists. These ppl are usually the same ones being activists in person while most of you do nothing. No disrespect.
I'm sure

and then there are the 90 billion people mimicking others because it paints them in different light. Those were the people I was referencing moreso. I really don't mind what online activist do, keep the 'y'all'.

The same way you assumed 'most of us' do nothing -- through personal experiences and assumptions. Throughout life we find out people are sometimes big talkers, but aren't really ABOUT what they're supporting or praising. My friends, classmates, coworkers, colleagues, etc through my personal facebook is where I base that statement. I don't have to walk hand in hand with them to know they're bullshitting, unfortunately. My point is, I hate being included in 'y'alls'.

Btw fck you.

&#8743; &#8744; &#8745; &#8746;

Bre is here to the fuck play

&amp;#8743; &amp;#8744; &amp;#8745; &amp;#8746;

January 14, 2016, 08:53:34 PM #53 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:54:08 PM by H??R J?RD∆Ń
It's about time we got some got damn excitement around here.

Kurama

Quote from: SUPREME on January 14, 2016, 08:52:25 PM
n

I'm sure

The same way you assumed 'most of us' do nothing -- through personal experiences and assumptions. Throughout life we find out people are sometimes big talkers, but aren't really ABOUT what they're supporting or praising. My friends, classmates, coworkers, colleagues, etc through my personal facebook is where I base that statement. I don't have to walk hand in hand with them to know they're bullshitting, unfortunately. My point is, I hate being included in 'y'alls'.

Btw fck you.

Well activism has been mentioned on here several times over the years with a negative connotation being attributed to "e-activists". It's also important to reiterate that I initially said that my post was never aimed at you in particular since I've never seen you apart of the "e-activists only" movement, but you kinda breezed over that.

So fuck you too!

Kurama

SUPREME

Quote from: Kurama on January 14, 2016, 08:58:31 PM
n

I'm sure

Btw fck you.

Well activism has been mentioned on here several times over the years with a negative connotation being attributed to "e-activists". It's also important to reiterate that I initially said that my post was never aimed at you in particular since I've never seen you apart of the "e-activists only" movement, but you kinda breezed over that.

So fuck you too!
sssssss

I know, I just assume every time I'm quoted I'm being fcking attacked

SUE me

:bvy:

Marilyn

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 14, 2016, 07:43:56 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 14, 2016, 07:37:16 PM
Quote from: Blues clue on January 14, 2016, 06:10:20 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 14, 2016, 04:57:05 PM
m @ straight outta compton being nominated for an oscar

guys..............
nbvcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxghbn

wait is tht tha mov' their complainin 'bout?!

if these niggers dnt move

No u move

Oh shit :plzstop:

sdfvgbhj

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 14, 2016, 08:11:39 PM
Quote from: Blues clue on January 14, 2016, 08:01:42 PM
no faggot u scoot
& worr' 'bout which fckin nigga is gon play ur dumb ass next

dnt fckin play wit me

djdjsksjddndmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmjf
omg

Kurama

Quote from: SUPREME on January 14, 2016, 09:00:14 PM
Quote from: Kurama on January 14, 2016, 08:58:31 PM
n

I'm sure

Btw fck you.

So fuck you too!
sssssss

I know, I just assume every time I'm quoted I'm being fcking attacked

SUE me

:bvy:
f

I appreciate how ready you were to drag me tho  :ohwow: :flamebroiled: