Quote from: JCJ on August 23, 2021, 01:32:34 PM
well, that's the backwards ass black community for you

I can't stop looking at this HD gif :thatssowendy:
She was everything :stressed:

Edge gorl

Quote from: Freemala Harris on August 23, 2021, 01:12:05 PM
These baboons are extremely jealous of Lil King

Hence the obsession

They wish they had his love, mainstream success, and crossover appeal. Meanwhile they're stuck in the chitlin circuit

And these bulletbags need to stop scapegoating children to sugarcoat their bigotry. Its boring and extremely transparent

espcially dababy

Lucid Salvatore

"I like a lil licki licki"
This retard  :dead:
And why is homosexuality something you should be hiding from your kid?

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 23, 2021, 01:42:17 PM

"I like a lil licki licki"
This retard  :dead:
And why is homosexuality something you should be hiding from your kid?

Another dingbat carrying on for clout

Integrity is such a rare thing in 2021 but I don't expect much from Joseline

shante smith

And I been wanted to see joseline canceled since she went on that anti black "nappy head" rant against stevies dark skinned unambiguously black daughters

Then compared herself to jlo , and k Michelle to Angie stone during their beef when she looks nothing like Jen and k looks nothing like Angie. This bitch is a problem

Hopefully this'll be the nail in the Puerto Rican coffin  :ohwow:

Edge gorl

joseline a  remedial slobberin deportee whore

noone cares wat shes sayin

Cartierline

ffff Joseline got some damn NERVE

Like how does she not see the irony here?

I knew sis was DUMB as rocks but :unsure:

Ma Lo

Joseline wants to be loved and acknowledged like on the level of BeyoncĂ© or Cardi when she has literally done zero indicative of a legend in the making nor does she have the talent. She's completely delusional. 

RAY7

Its kind of weird. These ppl dont know that they sound just like the conservatives? Like how rappers would get criticized for their explicit lyrics and being bad examples for children, female rappers like Kim & Foxy were said to be too sexual and parents complained about that too. Now they're doing the same thing to the gays

RAY7

Quote from: latasha harlins on August 23, 2021, 01:48:55 PM
And I been wanted to see joseline canceled since she went on that anti black "nappy head" rant against stevies dark skinned unambiguously black daughters

Then compared herself to jlo , and k Michelle to Angie stone during their beef when she looks nothing like Jen and k looks nothing like Angie. This bitch is a problem

I still remember that thread. I told niggas that even though Joseline is "black" she still is colorist and looks down on women who arent light skinned and "exotic" like she is from being Puerto Rican

Freemala Harris

Quote from: RAY7 on August 23, 2021, 02:02:11 PM
Its kind of weird. These ppl dont know that they sound just like the conservatives? Like how rappers would get criticized for their explicit lyrics and being bad examples for children, female rappers like Kim & Foxy were said to be too sexual and parents complained about that too. Now they're doing the same thing to the gays

!!!

Its the cognitive dissonance for me

The alt-right and ankh-right are two sides of the same coin

shante smith

Quote from: RAY7 on August 23, 2021, 02:04:15 PM
Quote from: latasha harlins on August 23, 2021, 01:48:55 PM

I still remember that thread. I told niggas that even though Joseline is "black" she still is colorist and looks down on women who arent light skinned and "exotic" like she is from being Puerto Rican
!!!!!!

She knows exactly what she be doing

Angie stone!

Edge gorl

Quote from: Freemala Harris on August 23, 2021, 02:05:14 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 23, 2021, 02:02:11 PM

!!!

Its the cognitive dissonance for me

The alt-right and ankh-right are two sides of the same coin