Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 29, 2021, 02:41:57 AM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 29, 2021, 02:35:19 AM
And there were so many doubters here the girl could even get out of bed 2 years ago. Put me on record saying this is just the start of the Brandysance
!!!!!!!

At times, she admitted that she couldn't tho. It's pretty amazing to see how resilient she is and how passionate she is about her music, voice, songwriting and now acting, dancing and rapping.

It's all coming together. Everything she's done over the last 11 years alone, has led to this resurgence

:gorlonfire:
That part!! It was all in the cards. Blessings come to those who wait.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 29, 2021, 02:42:47 AM
Dead. The bandwagon continues to fill up even from people i don't care for  :kii:

Yeah! He's been speaking up for her lately.
Go to 1:50

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 29, 2021, 02:47:42 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 29, 2021, 02:41:57 AM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 29, 2021, 02:35:19 AM
And there were so many doubters here the girl could even get out of bed 2 years ago. Put me on record saying this is just the start of the Brandysance
!!!!!!!

At times, she admitted that she couldn't tho. It's pretty amazing to see how resilient she is and how passionate she is about her music, voice, songwriting and now acting, dancing and rapping.

It's all coming together. Everything she's done over the last 11 years alone, has led to this resurgence

:gorlonfire:
That part!! It was all in the cards. Blessings come to those who wait.
!!!!!!!!!!!!

From DWTS down to Broadway. She's done a LOT

b7

September 29, 2021, 02:54:59 AM #274 Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:02:18 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 29, 2021, 02:52:33 AM
Dead. The bandwagon continues to fill up even from people i don't care for  :kii:

thank you King! lemme prepare myself for any shade. Jason has definitely been stanning but he's so problematic and i can't even get all the way in lmao

b7

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 29, 2021, 02:30:35 AM
I don't wanna sound like a hater. Just worried becusze I love her. You're Beautiful is my shit. Either way we won't really know what Xplicit Lyrics is gonna be doing, but the name is definitely a lot to live up to. I'm excited
:wub:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 29, 2021, 02:54:59 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 29, 2021, 02:52:33 AM

thank you King! lemme prepare myself for any shade. Jason has definitely been stanning but he's so problematic and i can't even get all the way in lmao
Definitely agree with that. Keep one eye open lol.
What did funky say? This is news to me.

BrandonBranlee

Where in Chicago was it seen? My friends think I'm her biggest fan and I roll my eyes and think of this messy forum. I hope I don't come off as hater towards her. I'm only critical in the sense that I want her to succeed, be happy, and continue on the path she is made for. So yeah, outside her rapping in songs like You're Beautiful, and maybe How High??, songs I like, she hasn't done much anyway. I just don't want my girl to get clowned. I never got into her recent acting roles because the acting felt a little forced at times, but I wouldn't have watched those shows regardless. Kinda chalked that up to direction, budget, network. I am just nervous about this because it's big budget, and I can tell she's on a high from it. I wanna see her keep moving up because it's what she wants, even tho apart of me would be OK if she was another Sade. I don't need Brandy to be a superstar again, but it's what she wants so I also hope for it. Sorry this has been another bar rant

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Its all around the train stations and downtown. In the city i still only see the wonder years.

BrandonBranlee

September 29, 2021, 03:16:34 AM #280 Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:17:25 AM by BrandonBranlee
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 29, 2021, 03:10:48 AM
Its all around the train stations and downtown. In the city i still only see the wonder years.

Yeah I have see the wonder years a couple times. I don't move around the city much. I'm up north in Rogers Park. You tell me where to find a cardboard ad for Queens and I will secure us a few ;)

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 29, 2021, 03:27:10 AM #281 Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:36:29 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 29, 2021, 03:07:01 AM
Where in Chicago was it seen? My friends think I'm her biggest fan and I roll my eyes and think of this messy forum. I hope I don't come off as hater towards her. I'm only critical in the sense that I want her to succeed, be happy, and continue on the path she is made for. So yeah, outside her rapping in songs like You're Beautiful, and maybe How High??, songs I like, she hasn't done much anyway. I just don't want my girl to get clowned. I never got into her recent acting roles because the acting felt a little forced at times, but I wouldn't have watched those shows regardless. Kinda chalked that up to direction, budget, network. I am just nervous about this because it's big budget, and I can tell she's on a high from it. I wanna see her keep moving up because it's what she wants, even tho apart of me would be OK if she was another Sade. I don't need Brandy to be a superstar again, but it's what she wants so I also hope for it. Sorry this has been another bar rant
No. Im happy you said this, it put things in perspective. I can feel the love you have for her!

I just feel like we can loosen up on this tough love with her, we are so tough on her that i feel the love gets lost. Some people on this board go so hard, i Question why are they here? The corny word gets attached to her way too often. Not just for her rapping, but her dancing and uptempos, etc.

I'm usually the only brandy fan amongst my family and friends, and they honestly seem more excited for the show than what i have seen on here.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 29, 2021, 03:16:34 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 29, 2021, 03:10:48 AM

Yeah I have see the wonder years a couple times. I don't move around the city much. I'm up north in Rogers Park. You tell me where to find a cardboard ad for Queens and I will secure us a few ;)
Dead! I think its fine for now. I knew they would focus more on urban areas. I just hope the numbers are great across all the platforms. Abc is very fickle, but their eagerly looking for their next hit to retire greys anatomy. Im hoping Queens lives up to the potential!!

Harlem

I seen a Queens billboard by the Holland Tunnel in New Jersey... they def promoting

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 29, 2021, 03:07:01 AM
WHAT? If you've been following Bran. that's the opposite of what she wants, says and gives. We were literally begging on this board for her to get out the house, make music, get out those rags/braids, stop calling herself Ray J sister, etc. Bran is just making noise from last year until now hunny.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track