Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

They're relishing in all the soapy goodness. Let's have fun! 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

Chilleeeeee.....that better be just a candid in between takes of him on his phone or else :plzstop:

Seven

The idea that he may not really be dead did cross my mind. This style of show is very "Desperate Housewives" so I wouldn't be surprised if he's still alive.

Young

Unh unh if he start texting from that casket dbdbdbdbdd

b7

Nick Cannon is starting to get a lot more views and comments on his youtube channel. Loving the Brandy praise of course  :kii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4bJ8hYQQQ&t=5s&ab_channel=NickCannon

:wub:

b7

November 15, 2021, 12:32:10 AM #3248 Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 01:11:26 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 14, 2021, 09:44:56 PM

OMG!!! What is happening!! This show.....

:kii: :wub: :plzstop:
Boy

this is the cinematographer  :kii: and he was JOKING on his IG story - here is the actual caption on his main page

The funeral scene is over with after ole girl threw up on him.  :dead:

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on November 14, 2021, 09:55:09 PM
If they do this... IDK
Ray please lsddkdkssd i love that Brandy stan that posted this, but ...  they're not doing that

Everybody relax

:plzstop:

b7

November 15, 2021, 12:35:20 AM #3250 Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 12:36:51 AM by Somebody's RIG
This is what the next episode is actually about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNkN2AjfSpU&ab_channel=TVPromos

American music awards opportunity for the group in present day and Jill (Naturi) having a stalker. I think it's probably her jealous husband that promised he'd never stop loving her when she chose a woman over him tbh.  I came up with this and Zahir liked my tweet

:ohwow:

Bish

Really good episode so far. Much better than last week.

BrandonBranlee

Brandy is funny as hell this episode. Can someone tell me when that scene with the guy and the gun actually takes place? Is this whole show a prequel to that scene?