Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Ulysses on November 20, 2021, 03:08:03 AM
Quote from: #Mu7 on November 17, 2021, 02:40:52 PM
Another rating increase 7%  in the lives
No it didn't. It dipped again. Only a 1.232 rating. Down over 8%
!!! Thank you I didn't wanna be the negative one, that's why I focused on the streams.  ;-) ;-)
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

#Mu7

It was adjusted down in the finals but the fast affiliates did show the 7% increase

My bad forgot to re updare

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 20, 2021, 04:27:33 AM #3288 Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:30:16 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
A lot of Abc shows have surge in viewers with the adding in all the views from these streaming/digital platforms. I told y'all before the show  even aired that Abc would be combining everything!  They're counting everything from the first 35 days.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Ulysses on November 20, 2021, 03:08:03 AM
Quote from: #Mu7 on November 17, 2021, 02:40:52 PM
Another rating increase 7%  in the lives
No it didn't. It dipped again. Only a 1.232 rating. Down over 8%

who tf cares

let the girls float

shit
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Buy The Stars✨

im re watching some episodes with someone.  Did anyone notice that Eve called her baby daddies parents but they werent at the funeral? like they didnt show anyone from his side other than her friends and bri and tyrekes kids.  or am i trippin?

Rxxf

Quote from: Troye on November 20, 2021, 07:16:59 PM
im re watching some episodes with someone.  Did anyone notice that Eve called her baby daddies parents but they werent at the funeral? like they didnt show anyone from his side other than her friends and bri and tyrekes kids.  or am i trippin?

yea
but it's a 44 minute show
lol
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Rxxf on November 20, 2021, 07:55:09 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 20, 2021, 07:16:59 PM

yea
but it's a 44 minute show
lol

I mean but you're parents though ? I didn't even see any that could have been his parents  at the funeral :dead: ' not to big a deal just something I noticed lol

b7

I really adore how close this cast is and their chemistry on and off screen. SUPER rare in Hollywood. Brandy and Nadine light up the screen together and i still can't get over their scenes in that church :kii:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 21, 2021, 02:34:08 AM
I really adore how close this cast is and their chemistry on and off screen. SUPER rare in Hollywood. Brandy and Nadine light up the screen together and i still can't get over their scenes in that church :kii:

My boos.

b7

They're getting a lot of love in the comments for their cohosting and banter. Lemme check this out

:guys:

Buy The Stars✨