Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

b7

The girls were ACTING in this. Namely Naomi and Valeria, my two faves omf

And not Tina being tf crazy as well as Valeria's mama  :kii:

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 09, 2021, 09:43:00 PM
But anyway

Damn not stEVE getting shot

this show is a Ki
Shhdhdjfj the way Remy bout to TIP in, in a couple weeks

Summertime

The ratings going up on Tuesday is so dope.  Bran reposting the info ABC released in her stories probably makes the ladies feel good.  I hope they can make it into syndication and she can land the voiceover role for a major Disney movie as a main character.  That would make her happy.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on December 10, 2021, 12:04:27 AM
The ratings going up on Tuesday is so dope.  Bran reposting the info ABC released in her stories probably makes the ladies feel good.  I hope they can make it into syndication and she can land the voiceover role for a major Disney movie as a main character.  That would make her happy.
:stressed: :stressed:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 09, 2021, 11:46:06 PM

:wub: :wub: So many great moments this episode. The fake mom stole the show though.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Summertime

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on December 10, 2021, 09:25:14 AM

I want a Frozen/Princess and the Frog moment for her.  Merch, international premiers, a Let it Go type song blowing up.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on December 10, 2021, 09:51:38 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on December 10, 2021, 09:25:14 AM

I want a Frozen/Princess and the Frog moment for her.  Merch, international premiers, a Let it Go type song blowing up.
It's coming I feel it.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 10, 2021, 09:35:29 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 09, 2021, 11:46:06 PM

:wub: :wub: So many great moments this episode. The fake mom stole the show though.
Snndndndnnd she SLAYED

I was only talking about the main cast. I really enjoyed this episode and I'm glad it still feels light and fun even with the drama. So many moments i enjoyed, including Lauren (Muffin) 🥺 my other Queen