Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

I think this was the best episode because they are finally starting to tie some loose ends versus speed through storylines. I know they're coming back around to who JoJo's dad is cause Cam'Ron came and went  :plzstop:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

This show is so good
Dndndnddd

I even have my lil sister watching it with me and hubby now  :stressed:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 11, 2021, 10:41:31 AM
I think this was the best episode because they are finally starting to tie some loose ends versus speed through storylines. I know they're coming back around to who JoJo's dad is cause Cam'Ron came and went  :plzstop:
You know that's one things they have done right IMO. A lot of times today's writer's start their shows off with straight forward storytelling, and that's not necessarily  how a "SOAP" is done. There's supposed to be a level of confusion and carrot dangling for the audience to continue coming back. Prime example is Jeff's video, Brianna never finished watching it........... to be continued!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 11, 2021, 12:46:11 PM
You know that's one things they have done right IMO. A lot of times today's writer's start their shows off with straight forward storytelling, and that's not necessarily  how a "SOAP" is done. There's supposed to be a level of confusion and carrot dangling for the audience to continue coming back. Prime example is Jeff's video, Brianna never finished watching it........... to be continued!

I think the material is feeling more natural and connected and I have a thing about musical dramas. I'd rather the story be centered on the women and their relationships and have the music act as periphery. This is the most Brandy has shined on TV since Moesha. Her moments on screen are effortless, sweet and tender.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 11, 2021, 01:10:48 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 11, 2021, 12:46:11 PM

I think the material is feeling more natural and connected and I have a thing about musical dramas. I'd rather the story be centered on the women and their relationships and have the music act as periphery. This is the most Brandy has shined on TV since Moesha. Her moments on screen are effortless, sweet and tender.
Likewise, That's the same thing i said before the show aired, and the girls ganged up on me like always lol. As for The Moesha comment, yep it is that's why I really want this last for awhile. Naomi is more likable than Moesha too. Those streaming numbers are very similar to what Moesha got on the UPN!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

She'll be SINGING cuz u can hear it in the preview clip

b7

Young

b7

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 11, 2021, 04:37:41 PM
She sounds so good n fresh
can't wait to hear the full
!!!! So YOUTHFUL

Really this entire year. The pandemic did her good

long-timeTheRoofFan

RAY7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on December 11, 2021, 05:34:00 PM
I can't believe they are about to kill off Eve

they better not

:wub:
I hope not, she's like the main lead actress of the show tbh. I see they got Remy guesting but she's not as good of an actress