Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on January 12, 2022, 08:47:52 PM
Bran looks incredible and I love her character's growth

Jill's story is so touching

!!!! I love this grown ass woman role Brandy is playing. It's refreshing to see her in this light. Best character so far in her career.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Seven on January 12, 2022, 05:01:59 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on January 12, 2022, 04:02:56 PM
It was a good episode, but it's very concerning that the ratings continue to slide, even with a better lead-in show

Last weeks episode, which Blackish /: the lead in, was actually higher than the mid season finale. However I believe last nights episode took a dip.

People on this board have consistently said that ABC is not looking solely at live viewership, but rather total viewership which includes Hulu streams.

Queens has done well with on demand streaming, it trends every week on social, and is consistently in the top trending search results on Hulu. Considering that Disney has a majority stake in Hulu and is slated to buy NBC out the remaining stake, I'm hopeful that it will be renewed for a second season.

Even if the show isn't renewed, there's not much we can do other than what we're already doing - which is to enjoy the show and continue to watch, stream, and support.

!!!!!

like enjoy bran on tv. some of you girls RUN to click the numbers before you have even enjoyed the episode

DopeSoul.

Young

Sovereign.

Best episode of the season. The writer needs a damn raise and a permanent seat at the table.  :unbothered:

Young

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

January 13, 2022, 12:48:54 AM #3761 Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 12:54:34 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Sovereign. on January 12, 2022, 09:02:36 PM
Naomi is giving me Moesha playing detective :plzstop:
Which I do not like. I hated that about Moesha. I appreciate how excited you have became about the show though!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

Episode 11 was pretty cute. Nice to hear JoJo's rapping and to see more of her again.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 18, 2022, 09:52:23 PM
Episode 11 was pretty cute. Nice to hear JoJo's rapping and to see more of her again.

you watched the episode already ? it just came on i thought?