Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 13, 2021, 11:09:13 AM
"Splash some Holy water on that ass and keep it movin" got me screaming still. Eve's character is perfect  :kii and watching Naturi be meek and Tryna be pure Christian is gonna be hilarious

!!!!!
im low key bran didnt get that one since she basically was that " good girl" as a kid

i wonder if bran chose the character she wanted or they had one in mind for her.. im really curious about all the behind the scenes mess

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 13, 2021, 06:22:48 PM #61 Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 06:23:35 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
Quote from: Troye on September 13, 2021, 11:23:14 AM
"Splash some Holy water on that ass and keep it movin" got me screaming still. Eve's character is perfect  :kii and watching Naturi be meek and Tryna be pure Christian is gonna be hilarious

!!!!!
im low key bran didnt get that one since she basically was that " good girl" as a kid

i wonder if bran chose the character she wanted or they had one in mind for her.. im really curious about all the behind the scenes mess
[/quote
Brandy has the more relatable character. Shes more down on her luck underdog type. Everyone has moved to some type of success except her abd its hurtful considering shes the most talented. She has to face a lot stiff. She doesn't have the solo career she wanted, she lost the man she loved and regrets about her daughter because her career never popped off. So its gonna take some before she starts making wisecracks jokrs3.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It was a delight to aee tje trailer during the vmas. And turn around and see an ad while i was browsing youtube.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

!!!!!

Brandy is the gifted musician that can do it all so it definitely makes sense. It's ultimately a musical show after all

The director of this directed Eve In Barbershop, and this character is similar

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 13, 2021, 06:22:48 PM

!!!!!

[/quote
Brandy has the more relatable character. Shes more down on her luck underdog type. Everyone has moved to some type of success except her abd its hurtful considering shes the most talented. She has to face a lot stiff. She doesn't have the solo career she wanted, she lost the man she loved and regrets about her daughter because her career never popped off. So its gonna take some before she starts making wisecracks jokrs3.
!!!!!!

Her character arc is going to be EVERYTHING, i think.
QuoteActress and Grammy-winning musician Brandy will play Naomi. Twenty years ago, Naomi was better known as Xplicit Lyrics — the highly skilled musical engine of "Queens". A true artist with boundless musical talent — Naomi was certain she'd go on to mainstream success after the group's demise. She hasn't, singing and playing her guitar in crappy dive bars where all people want is her old persona. When the group gets back together, Naomi is reunited with the only man she ever loved, and the rival bandmate who stole that man from her. But what Naomi wants more than anything is to build a relationship with the daughter she was never really there for — if she only knew how.

b7

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

For those that have xfinity cable can watch abc fall preview on demand. The cast got some small interviews about their show. It aired on abc last night im sure most missed it.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 13, 2021, 06:30:58 PM
For those that have xfinity cable can watch abc fall preview on demand. The cast got some small interviews about their show. It aired on abc last night im sure most missed it.
damn I'd love to see that

Ima check youtube and see if anything was uploaded

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 13, 2021, 06:32:49 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 13, 2021, 06:30:58 PM
damn I'd love to see that

Ima check youtube and see if anything was uploaded
Its on abc.com. too

Rxxf

I'm loving all the characters so far.

And I love that Brandy's character is trying to get her singing career going -- which means she'll be singing. 
:ohwow:
BRANDY

Sovereign.

I'm so proud of Brandy. Everything feels so effortless and right for her in this season. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

long-timeTheRoofFan

This trailer has 2.6 million views on YouTube  :plzstop:

The anticipation  :flamebroiled: