Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobLeeMusic88

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 15, 2021, 03:12:08 PM
Quote from: RobLeeMusic88 on September 15, 2021, 03:10:49 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 15, 2021, 01:24:34 PM
Can anyone please upload that ABC special cast interview to youtube or something? Its not available in Germany :(

Try this one

Omg thank you!

It's truly my pleasure, I'm so freaking excited about this show and to see what the future has in store for Bran!!!  :feelinmyself:

BrandyFromTheFuture

They are really smart for dropping the word queen again and again in one way or the other. Will make people remember the shows name for sure.

b7

We have a thread on it already but it's now uploaded on youtube

I'll merge later but figured this would be easier for folks to watch that didn't feel like going through hoops in order to do so

b7

M-Rocka

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 02:33:57 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2021, 12:46:03 PM
ccvvvvvcccccvcc

Wasn't it Gladys Knight or whoever it was that told Ghan The best is yet to come! in her 20 year anniversary tribute video from 2013?

This law of attraction  :stressed: :stressed:
she did omg

And Brandy two years prior in that trailer she's created. 10 years ago - "i don't think I've seen the best of Brandy yet"

:gorlonfire:
CCVVHBBBCCCCCCCVVVVCC

The way the fucking universe just works in Ghan's favor. I hope to see more Image awards, but most of all, a Golden Globe or an Emmy. :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: RobLeeMusic88 on September 15, 2021, 03:14:50 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 15, 2021, 03:12:08 PM
Quote from: RobLeeMusic88 on September 15, 2021, 03:10:49 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 15, 2021, 01:24:34 PM
Can anyone please upload that ABC special cast interview to youtube or something? Its not available in Germany :(

Try this one

Omg thank you!

It's truly my pleasure, I'm so freaking excited about this show and to see what the future has in store for Bran!!!  :feelinmyself:
Yes sir!!!

:flamebroiled:

Kaeli.

You know... And this might be a premature assessment, but I feel like The vibe of this show would be better suited for FX or TNT or somethin, you know? Obviously i'll have to wait to see some episodes. ABC is a HUGE platform though, so only good can come from this, I think. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bish on September 14, 2021, 04:33:50 PM
I hope Brandy attends the Emmys. A red carpet appearance would be great to promote this show.
!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Bish on September 14, 2021, 04:33:50 PM
I hope Brandy attends the Emmys. A red carpet appearance would be great to promote this show.
Ohh Thats most definitely happening. They usually send the leads of their new shows to present at the award shows.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2021, 12:46:03 PM
ccvvvvvcccccvcc

Wasn't it Gladys Knight or whoever it was that told Ghan The best is yet to come! in her 20 year anniversary tribute video from 2013?

This law of attraction  :stressed: :stressed:
Janelle Monae said it to her also when she got honored with that tvone award. Brandy said she got chills hearing that!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2021, 01:19:46 PM

This fucking promo and budget OMG  :flamebroiled:
I really love that promo. The thumbnail reminds me of an award show from the 90s. I hope you guys are putting some of these promos on ur socials to help with exposure. Every little bit counts.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It truly warms my heart to see you guys discussing brandy show. I don't see enough of that on this board. Keep it up! Rig you should consider making this the official Queens thread, or do you prefer multiple threads about the show?

b7

September 15, 2021, 09:57:52 PM #103 Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:58:52 PM by Somebody's RIG
Fernando Reyes, the Queens ABC cinematographer has been sharing some great images and now kind words about Brandy. Wow @ her being one of the main reasons he decided to join:

Naturi:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 15, 2021, 09:49:25 PM
It truly warms my heart to see you guys discussing brandy show. I don't see enough of that on this board. Keep it up! Rig you should consider making this the official Queens thread, or do you prefer multiple threads about the show?
that's actually a great idea! I'll make this official  :blush: thank you