Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

September 15, 2021, 10:02:28 PM #105 Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 10:02:59 PM by Somebody's RIG
Fernando Reyes, the cinematographer for Queens on ABC

Brandy is such a professional and I'm so glad she's in this space and will continue to ascend within it. THIS is the reputation that will keep her booked until she's old and grey

Keep it up Queen 💙💙💙 she will

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 15, 2021, 05:22:47 PM
You know... And this might be a premature assessment, but I feel like The vibe of this show would be better suited for FX or TNT or somethin, you know? Obviously i'll have to wait to see some episodes. ABC is a HUGE platform though, so only good can come from this, I think.
Nah I'm glad its not on any of the cable networks. Black shows have a hard time lasting more than 6/7 years as it is. Doing 10-15 episodes a season wont do it for me. Queens is coming at a great time for ABC, outside of greys anatomy is the only high rating program they have outside of their reality programming. So if Queens do well as expected Abc will continue to give them this star treatment for years to come.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 10:02:28 PM

Brandy is such a professional and I'm so glad she's in this space and will continue to ascend within it. THIS is the reputation that will keep her booked until she's old and grey

And for him to say,  she was the reason forhim  to come to the show. when its so many greats apart of it speaks volumes to me. Icon!!!!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 15, 2021, 10:29:48 PM

And for him to say,  she was the reason forhim  to come to the show. when its so many greats apart of it speaks volumes to me. Icon!!!!
!!!!!!

The producer of SCANDAL is behind this show guys.  TNT or even FX wouldn't be able to handle the cost of the music or anything they have clearly spent a big amount of coin on

Not to mention Tim K. Story hired to direct. A film director for a tv series? I don't think that happens very often

b7

And !!!! Demetri i just realized who you are

:plzstop:

You've always been so knowledgeable about television and such if i recall correctly. Anywho, 

This man is STANNING

b7

Sovereign.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 11:14:30 PM

!!!!!!

The producer of SCANDAL is behind this show guys.  TNT or even FX wouldn't be able to handle the cost of the music or anything they have clearly spent a big amount of coin on

Not to mention Tim K. Story hired to direct. A film director for a tv series? I don't think that happens very often

I really trust them both. I feel like the writing is going to be so solid and consistent. Another iconic character and  successful series for Queen.  :feelinmyself:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 11:16:18 PM
Brandy is an ABC Disney darling at this point
Yes she is. So smart of her to continue that relationship with them

Harlem

Mannnnnn this is so dope b/c I really wanted Brandy to get her flowers and respect as an actress with quality roles. I feel like this is gonna open soo many more roles and opportunities... let Queen get a major film deal it's a wrap!
:stressed:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 11:15:48 PM
And !!!! Demetri i just realized who you are

:plzstop:

You've always been so knowledgeable about television and such if i recall correctly. Anywho, 

This man is STANNING
Correct!

He better stan out!!!

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on September 15, 2021, 11:32:04 PM
Mannnnnn this is so dope b/c I really wanted Brandy to get her flowers and respect as an actress with quality roles. I feel like this is gonna open soo many more roles and opportunities... let Queen get a major film deal it's a wrap!

I knew she'd really get her second wind in her 40's especially as an actress. I'm so excited for her.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

!!!!!!

Not to mention Tim K. Story hired to direct. A film director for a tv series? I don't think that happens very oftg
en
It happens more often now than it has in the past. Tim only directed the first episode which is titled "1999". Benny boom is directly a episode. A director from greenlee was called to direct too. I believe tim story maybe getting a ep credit for the show though.

BranBran

I'm so so happy for her I really wish the show is successful (at least for a couple of seasons). She seems to be in such a good situation right now (long gone seems to be the clap back days) and deserves all the best!

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on September 15, 2021, 11:27:31 PM

!!!!!!

I really trust them both. I feel like the writing is going to be so solid and consistent. Another iconic character and  successful series for Queen.  :feelinmyself:
:stressed: :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 15, 2021, 11:32:04 PM
!!!!!

she's already talking films too. Her last interview (i gotta find it) got me HYPE

:plzstop: :plzstop: