Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on September 15, 2021, 11:35:22 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 15, 2021, 11:32:04 PM
Mannnnnn this is so dope b/c I really wanted Brandy to get her flowers and respect as an actress with quality roles. I feel like this is gonna open soo many more roles and opportunities... let Queen get a major film deal it's a wrap!
:stressed:

I knew she'd really get her second wind in her 40's especially as an actress. I'm so excited for her.
the way you've really always said that skssskksddssd

:ohwow:

b7

September 16, 2021, 06:51:13 AM #121 Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 06:52:15 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 15, 2021, 11:43:46 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 11:14:30 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 15, 2021, 10:29:48 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 15, 2021, 10:02:28 PM
Fernando Reyes, the cinematographer for Queens on ABC

Brandy is such a professional and I'm so glad she's in this space and will continue to ascend within it. THIS is the reputation that will keep her booked until she's old and grey

Keep it up Queen 💙💙💙 she will
And for him to say,  she was the reason forhim  to come to the show. when its so many greats apart of it speaks volumes to me. Icon!!!!
!!!!!!

The producer of SCANDAL is behind this show guys.  TNT or even FX wouldn't be able to handle the cost of the music or anything they have clearly spent a big amount of coin on

Not to mention Tim K. Story hired to direct. A film director for a tv series? I don't think that happens very oftg
en
It happens more often now than it has in the past. Tim only directed the first episode which is titled "1999". Benny boom is directly a episode. A director from greenlee was called to direct too. I believe tim story maybe getting a ep credit for the show though.
:loose2when:

im so intrigued omg. There are so many people in media and Tv that have seen the show already and are so excited about it - a really great sign

M-Rocka

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 15, 2021, 09:42:02 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2021, 12:46:03 PM
ccvvvvvcccccvcc

Wasn't it Gladys Knight or whoever it was that told Ghan The best is yet to come! in her 20 year anniversary tribute video from 2013?

This law of attraction  :stressed: :stressed:
Janelle Monae said it to her also when she got honored with that tvone award. Brandy said she got chills hearing that!
Wow, just wow!!!!  :stressed: :stressed:

Dr Naomi Campbell

b7

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 17, 2021, 03:07:33 AM
I guess she isn't tired of slaying huh
ssdsdsdsdsdsd just back to back lashings until WE get tired, im thinking

:shook:

Harlem

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 17, 2021, 04:00:14 AM

Until we get tired?! I never want it to end! Sis got years of slaying to make up for and Ima enjoy every min of it while it last 🥺😭

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

Quote from: Harlem on September 17, 2021, 07:56:05 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 17, 2021, 04:00:14 AM

Until we get tired?! I never want it to end! Sis got years of slaying to make up for and Ima enjoy every min of it while it last 🥺😭
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 17, 2021, 11:42:52 PM

:loose2when: :loose2when:

i can't wait to see the rest of THESE.  Ugh  :kii:  Eve bitch! Im so happy for her as well. This is her second chance after she kinda messed up her sitcom being (admittedly) unprofessional during the run of that show.  She's grown so so much

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Guys aint the emmys tomorrow? I find it weird we haven't heard  about Presenters.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Nevermind i found a list. Im shock brandy and eve wasn't included.