Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 18, 2021, 07:11:27 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 18, 2021, 03:34:48 PM
dsdsdsds yeeees at the order they're going in

I love the EVE mess being first and the 'AND BRANDY" thing they've been doing at the end of each promo photo and video. Never really thought we'd see Eve and Brandy working together in this way but it's so dope to me
You growing up Eve was my fave female rapper and Brandy my fave female singer. I actually thought about them acting together, making music yes. But i am excited to watch them make history together.
yeeeeees

The fact that they're doing both at the same time

:plzstop:

b7

Ohhhh, if i recall correctly — Naomi (Brandy) actually lost Camron to one of her group members and I'm pretty sure it's Valeria (Nadine)
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Time for some MESS

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 01:27:26 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 18, 2021, 07:11:27 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 18, 2021, 03:34:48 PM
dsdsdsds yeeees at the order they're going in

I love the EVE mess being first and the 'AND BRANDY" thing they've been doing at the end of each promo photo and video. Never really thought we'd see Eve and Brandy working together in this way but it's so dope to me
You growing up Eve was my fave female rapper and Brandy my fave female singer. I actually thought about them acting together, making music yes. But i am excited to watch them make history together.
yeeeeees

The fact that they're doing both at the same time

:stressed: :stressed:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 19, 2021, 02:37:44 AM #154 Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:49:35 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 01:31:45 AM
Ohhhh, if i recall correctly — Naomi (Brandy) actually lost Camron to one of her group members and I'm pretty sure it's Valeria (Nadine)

Time for some MESS
Hmmmmm. I'm not spoiling this storyline. Enjoy the show. It's gonna be a complicated mess  ;-) Good press for the blogs I suppose   :tellmemoreireallycare:

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 19, 2021, 02:37:44 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 01:31:45 AM

Time for some MESS
Hmmmmm. I'm not spoiling this storyline. Enjoy the show. It's gonna be a complicated mess  ;-) Good press for the blogs I suppose   :tellmemoreireallycare:
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Any other artist you guys would like to guest star? I personally wanna see ginuwine, I miss him lol.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 19, 2021, 03:06:02 AM
Any other artist you guys would like to guest star? I personally wanna see ginuwine, I miss him lol.
Yeeees Ginuwine

I think Lil Kim would be everything even if it's a quick appearance. She's been looking awesome lately too

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 19, 2021, 05:41:26 AM #159 Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:45:12 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 03:29:06 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 19, 2021, 03:06:02 AM
Yeeees Ginuwine

I think Lil Kim would be everything even if it's a quick appearance. She's been looking awesome lately too
Yea, I haven't thought of her. Has she and Eve ever beefed?  It could be fun.

Harlem

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 19, 2021, 01:26:50 AM
Anyone else notice Fatima Robinson as their choreographer for the BET awards performance within the show?

Legendary self

This cast

Yup!!! I really hope this reconnection between her and Bran makes Queen wake up and involve her in some of her music videos again... Fatima always gets it

Harlem

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

long-timeTheRoofFan