Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Brandy actually ate. All the girls did. Butter Pecan sent me on the first listen  :plzstop:

Sovereign.

I really hope the series garners the girls recognition by the Television Academy. Sabrina Wind is behind this and she had the cast of "Desperate Housewives" eating at the Emmy's. 

b7

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 01, 2021, 01:28:56 PM
I really hope the series garners the girls recognition by the Television Academy. Sabrina Wind is behind this and she had the cast of "Desperate Housewives" eating at the Emmy's.
omg ur knowledge >>>

Thank you! That would be amazing! Like you said, just to get that recognition would be awesome.

Not for bragging rights or any of that mess, but, just for the fact that this cast and the lead women in it were all counted out at different points in their lives. Can you imagine? I know they'd feel incredible.

Shit, it looks like they already do :wub:

b7

I'm hollering! I think Queen Brandy uploaded the version with her vocal stacks in the background  :kii:

Must've added that in at the final hour cuz the full music video doesn't have that part if i recall correctly. Such a creative perfectionist

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 01, 2021, 03:03:01 PM
I'm hollering! I think Queen Brandy uploaded the version with her vocal stacks in the background  :kii:

Must've added that in at the final hour cuz the full music video doesn't have that part if i recall correctly. Such a creative perfectionist

Sounds the same as the version from iTunes to me. . .

She said she took inspiration from Jadakiss Nas and Camron for her verse...

Cowgirl

Guess the motto is somethin vicious when it comes to these bitches

:loose2when:

b7

October 01, 2021, 05:01:03 PM #503 Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 05:24:57 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 01, 2021, 03:09:20 PM

that's the one I'm talking about ...

I'm saying i didn't hear it in the official Video and thought she added the audio to it and yeah she took inspiration from them and i hear it! Sounds awesome. Jadakiss is one of the greatest to ever pick up a mic

And this was recorded months before she recently got on set with Jada i believe 

b7

Obviously coming from a stan but they told not one lie. All in just one year

:plzstop:

b7 July 31st and Moesha August on Netflix the very next day and then Verzuz at the end of that month followed by the Billboard awards and now look. Holy shit

Bears repeating in each Brandy thread Tbh. Incredible

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 01, 2021, 05:01:03 PM

I'm saying it's not in the official Video and she added the audio to it and yeah she took inspiration from them and i hear it! Sounds awesome. Jadakiss is one of the greatest to ever pick up a mic

i can hear it in the official video i think. Theres just one part with harmonies on her rap right?

BrandyFromTheFuture

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 01, 2021, 05:06:18 PM

I'm saying it's not in the official Video and she added the audio to it and yeah she took inspiration from them and i hear it! Sounds awesome. Jadakiss is one of the greatest to ever pick up a mic

i can hear it in the official video i think. Theres just one part with harmonies on her rap right?
yup! I probably just missed it

I hear it now. "Name on her body"

:gorlonfire:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 01, 2021, 05:24:21 PM

yup! Harmony on ,,name on her body" and and on the last word of her verse (not sure what shes saying hehe). At least thats how it is on tidal.

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 01, 2021, 05:28:23 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 01, 2021, 05:24:21 PM

yup! Harmony on ,,name on her body" and and on the last word of her verse (not sure what shes saying hehe). At least thats how it is on tidal.
so damn good

I'd love to see everyone's lyrics. Her verse is CRAZY as fuck to me in terms of her delivery

:omf: