Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Catching up on the interviews now. Brandy looks stunning. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 15, 2021, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 15, 2021, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 15, 2021, 12:58:38 PM
I'm calling and obligatory 5 season run :stressed:
Nope I need more than that. Black shows struggle to go beyond 7 seasons. I need Queens to go on for ten plus years.
Girl the premise of this show wouldn't even allow it to run that long. We tryna get more albums and some other serious acting roles as well. Tony's and Emmys hunty. I wouldn't be mad at a good 4-5 seasons.
For starters I'm not a girl! That's nice you want Emmy's and Tony's, she can still get those while on the show. The premise of the show is actually the the journey of these women's lives. So the show can go on whether they're to rapping or not.

Would you quit the show if 2 or more of the characters quit the group season 2?

5 season shows are lame. And it's a trap for black shows.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 15, 2021, 07:37:40 PM
Greys Anatomy is on season 18 ....
If you actually watched Greys anatomy, you would know the focus of the show consistently changes which keeps the show fresh. Yes, the hospital has always been a backdrop but at times is just a meet up place for them to discuss their storylines.

It's so many ways this show can go, the set up there. Use your imagination. It's a reason soap operas been on for 70 plus years. Great story telling and character studies. Fuck a premise.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on October 15, 2021, 07:12:23 PM
I went to see the banner yesterday. I need to mention from 5pm -10pm they play their single Nasty Girl...abc ain't playing with the promo.
Yes! It's similar to what they did for the wonder years. They had a 1968 style gas station close to the premiere.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Glad that ABC plans to reair the pilot on several occasions. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 15, 2021, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 15, 2021, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 15, 2021, 12:58:38 PM
I'm calling and obligatory 5 season run :stressed:
Nope I need more than that. Black shows struggle to go beyond 7 seasons. I need Queens to go on for ten plus years.
Girl the premise of this show wouldn't even allow it to run that long. We tryna get more albums and some other serious acting roles as well. Tony's and Emmys hunty. I wouldn't be mad at a good 4-5 seasons.
For starters I'm not a girl! That's nice you want Emmy's and Tony's, she can still get those while on the show. The premise of the show is actually the the journey of these women's lives. So the show can go on whether they're to rapping or not.

Would you quit the show if 2 or more of the characters quit the group season 2?

5 season shows are lame. And it's a trap for black shows.
i can't wait to see it ALL

All of us are rooting for the same Queen :blush:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 07:55:00 AM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 15, 2021, 07:37:40 PM
Greys Anatomy is on season 18 ....
If you actually watched Greys anatomy, you would know the focus of the show consistently changes which keeps the show fresh. Yes, the hospital has always been a backdrop but at times is just a meet up place for them to discuss their storylines.

It's so many ways this show can go, the set up there. Use your imagination. It's a reason soap operas been on for 70 plus years. Great story telling and character studies. Fuck a premise.
yeeeeees

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 07:56:54 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on October 15, 2021, 07:12:23 PM
I went to see the banner yesterday. I need to mention from 5pm -10pm they play their single Nasty Girl...abc ain't playing with the promo.
Yes! It's similar to what they did for the wonder years. They had a 1968 style gas station close to the premiere.
ABC Disney >>>>

Coined tf UP  :kii: and creative, more importantly.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:01:31 AM
Glad that ABC plans to reair the pilot on several occasions.
ooop

I was hoping they would. Omffff that + Hulu promoting their ass off in conjunction with the network should pay dividends

:stressed:

b7

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 13, 2021, 03:59:45 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 13, 2021, 12:01:24 PM
Eve's shape is pretty horrid.....
some people are speculating that she may be pregnant

I know that doesn't have much to do with "shape" but yea. She's beautiful af to me
SSHSHSHDJSHZSSZSSBSBZBS

yea she's pregnant. Am sorry Quee. ❤️

b7

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2021, 05:43:09 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 13, 2021, 03:59:45 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 13, 2021, 12:01:24 PM
Eve's shape is pretty horrid.....
some people are speculating that she may be pregnant

I know that doesn't have much to do with "shape" but yea. She's beautiful af to me
SSHSHSHDJSHZSSZSSBSBZBS

yea she's pregnant. Am sorry Quee. ❤️
hdhdhdjjcjcncncnfjfnnccnncn

:wub: