Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 05:24:12 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 07:56:54 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on October 15, 2021, 07:12:23 PM
I went to see the banner yesterday. I need to mention from 5pm -10pm they play their single Nasty Girl...abc ain't playing with the promo.
Yes! It's similar to what they did for the wonder years. They had a 1968 style gas station close to the premiere.
ABC Disney >>>>

Coined tf UP  :kii: and creative, more importantly.
Look at this.
https://www.nexttv.com/news/abc-gives-queens-tvs-biggest-promo-push
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 05:24:59 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:01:31 AM
Glad that ABC plans to reair the pilot on several occasions.
ooop

I was hoping they would. Omffff that + Hulu promoting their ass off in conjunction with the network should pay dividends

:stressed:
They're giving the show many opportunities to grab a audience. And I'm happy about it.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on October 16, 2021, 06:04:19 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 05:29:57 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 16, 2021, 04:59:56 PM

:flamebroiled:

We want her on the show!

no we dont .. this is a black show sis ... the girls in the comments are already upset about butter pecan
!!!!
Lmao, Black people can be so racist at times.
I love butter pecan though. And feel she is needed, I'm happy they didn't go with another named talent.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 06:24:05 PM

We want her on the show!

no we dont .. this is a black show sis ... the girls in the comments are already upset about butter pecan
!!!!
I love butter pecan though. And feel she is needed, I'm happy they didn't go with another named talent.

yeah i have no issues with her tbh.  i think its smarter to have a latin gorl cause it could make the latin ppl wanna watch

BrandyFromTheFuture

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on October 16, 2021, 06:37:09 PM

We want her on the show!

!!!!

yeah i have no issues with her tbh.  i think its smarter to have a latin gorl cause it could make the latin ppl wanna watch
Exactly! I definitely agree with that. the more diverse the cast, the more marketable it is.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 06:40:24 PM

We want her on the show!

not even like a cameo mess?

i was just messing with you. yes she can come on the show.  she can be the miley cyrus of their universe

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on October 16, 2021, 07:30:00 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 06:40:24 PM

We want her on the show!

not even like a cameo mess?

i was just messing with you. yes she can come on the show.  she can be the miley cyrus of their universe
miley? Hell no  loool

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 15, 2021, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 15, 2021, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 15, 2021, 12:58:38 PM
I'm calling and obligatory 5 season run :stressed:
Nope I need more than that. Black shows struggle to go beyond 7 seasons. I need Queens to go on for ten plus years.
Girl the premise of this show wouldn't even allow it to run that long. We tryna get more albums and some other serious acting roles as well. Tony's and Emmys hunty. I wouldn't be mad at a good 4-5 seasons.
For starters I'm not a girl! That's nice you want Emmy's and Tony's, she can still get those while on the show. The premise of the show is actually the the journey of these women's lives. So the show can go on whether they're to rapping or not.

Would you quit the show if 2 or more of the characters quit the group season 2?

5 season shows are lame. And it's a trap for black shows.
OMG Bran is bout to be 43, we want MUSIC, no time to play around...we dnt have time for all of her focus to be on this show. I get what you're saying but the schedule wouldn't even allow it with this show taking up most of her time to film. I don't see the storyline stretching that far, give it a cute 4-5 seasons and move on.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 06:08:06 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 05:24:12 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 07:56:54 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on October 15, 2021, 07:12:23 PM
I went to see the banner yesterday. I need to mention from 5pm -10pm they play their single Nasty Girl...abc ain't playing with the promo.
Yes! It's similar to what they did for the wonder years. They had a 1968 style gas station close to the premiere.
ABC Disney >>>>

Coined tf UP  :kii: and creative, more importantly.
Look at this.
https://www.nexttv.com/news/abc-gives-queens-tvs-biggest-promo-push
ohhhh thank you!!

b7

We want her on the show!

!!!!
!!!! It's good to see a new face and new talent get a chance

Hollywood needs to do this more often

b7

October 17, 2021, 09:43:26 PM #927 Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 09:43:59 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 16, 2021, 09:00:58 PM
Nope I need more than that. Black shows struggle to go beyond 7 seasons. I need Queens to go on for ten plus years.
Girl the premise of this show wouldn't even allow it to run that long. We tryna get more albums and some other serious acting roles as well. Tony's and Emmys hunty. I wouldn't be mad at a good 4-5 seasons.
For starters I'm not a girl! That's nice you want Emmy's and Tony's, she can still get those while on the show. The premise of the show is actually the journey of these women's lives. So the show can go on whether they're to rapping or not.

OMG Bran is bout to be 43, we want MUSIC, no time to play around...we dnt have time for all of her focus to be on this show. I get what you're saying but the schedule wouldn't even allow it with this show taking up most of her time to film. I don't see the storyline stretching that far, give it a cute 4-5 seasons and move on.
I understand what ur saying because we're used to Brandy focusing on one thing at a time, but this isn't the past

This is Brandy at her BEST and most hungry that we've ever ever seen her. She's doing it all right now and i believe we're going to get more and more music than we ever have. It's already happening! She doesn't have to stop doing Queens to give us music. It's affording us even more music IMO because she's happy and inspired to do it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 17, 2021, 09:40:06 PM

We want her on the show!

!!!!
!!!! It's good to see a new face and new talent get a chance

Hollywood needs to do this more often

yep very true!! thats usually how it works! also getting someone not as well known means you can pay them less and brandy more.  Ppl forget most shows do this have 1 or 2 WELL known actors and build a show around them

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 17, 2021, 09:43:26 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 16, 2021, 09:00:58 PM
For starters I'm not a girl! That's nice you want Emmy's and Tony's, she can still get those while on the show. The premise of the show is actually the journey of these women's lives. So the show can go on whether they're to rapping or not.

I understand what ur saying because we're used to Brandy focusing on one thing at a time, but this isn't the past

This is Brandy at her BEST and most hungry that we've ever ever seen her. She's doing it all right now and i believe we're going to get more and more music than we ever have. It's already happening! She doesn't have to stop doing Queens to give us music. It's affording us even more music IMO because she's happy and inspired to do it.

This. I think Brandy is at her best musically when she is engaged, happy, and inspired. The way her career is going now I bet we'll get some of the best mess of her life.