Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:42 PM
DAMNIT
she sounds BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL
This is the kinda music brandy shoulda incorporated into her catalog a while ago. Something stripped back and acoustic sounding so we can hear her gorgeous tone. It's not all about stacks, bgvs, and harmonies.  This will fuck around be one of my favorite songs of hers
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

Guys, this hear me song is legit one of the best songs brandy has ever recorded.  It shouldn't have taken a damn TV show to get this kinda record from B. This is amazing to me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:01 PM
Guys wait......

JESUS Bran is really going OFF on these raps
Eve gotta stay in character bur I know she cant like getting out-rapped by Cinderella :dead: :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
DAMNIT
This is the kinda music brandy shoulda incorporated into her catalog a while ago. Something stripped back and acoustic sounding so we can hear her gorgeous tone. It's not all about stacks, bgvs, and harmonies.  This will fuck around be one of my favorite songs of hers
very true. Its refreshing to just hear her voice front and center with no harmonies, although
I love those too

Kalifornia.

Brandy sounds so good singing.

Naturi be SPITTIN bitch :dead:

This Mexican girl sucks. Sorry.

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:20:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
DAMNIT
very true. Its refreshing to just hear her voice front and center with no harmonies, although
I love those too
I do as well but u see I said incorporated. She is perfectly capable of doing both. That was once an issue I had with her music.  Why are ur songs ALWAYS so busy and ur voice is not front and center? Shes done it every now and again but not enough imo

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 18, 2021, 12:24:23 PM
Brandy sounds so good singing.

Naturi be SPITTIN bitch :dead:

This Mexican girl sucks. Sorry.
Yea her and brandy are lowkey the best rappers for me

Vonc2002

I will say u can tell eve is a real rapper tho. She has that flow that just lays right into the track 

whatever

RAY7

I like Butter Pecan kinda paid homage to the female voice on Oochie Wally
that part was dope

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:30:33 PM
I like Butter Pecan kinda paid homage to the female voice on Oochie Wally
that part was dope
Her voice fit because of that but overall MEH