Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Guys, I'm addicted to this HEAR ME song. She needs to perform this live somewhere.  This seems like a song she wouldnt have an issue killing live
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Keyed

gahhh this renaissance.
we don't deserve her.

this vocal is front and CENTER.  :'(

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:32:10 PM
Guys, I'm addicted to this HEAR ME song. She needs to perform this live somewhere.  This seems like a song she wouldnt have an issue killing live

She SHOULDN'T have a problem with it, but you know this girl loves to lip for some reason :dead:

whatever

Wait butter peacan nnnnnnn 

naturi ackkk 
eve ackkkk

they spitting 

….ok.

i just realized we're only a day away from the premiere

sfsfsf

Gilgamesh.

I didn't even realise that was Brandy rapping at first fdkhff.
She sounds so different

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:42 PM
DAMNIT
she sounds BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL
This is the kinda music brandy shoulda incorporated into her catalog a while ago. Something stripped back and acoustic sounding so we can hear her gorgeous tone. It's not all about stacks, bgvs, and harmonies.  This will fuck around be one of my favorite songs of hers

Immediately thought of Romeo and Juliet / Stand Back whew

Gilgamesh.

Did Bran write her verse? She's always had a dope a flow but her lyrics are so good i'm kinda taken a back :omf:

Heated🔥

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 18, 2021, 12:40:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:42 PM
DAMNIT
she sounds BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL
This is the kinda music brandy shoulda incorporated into her catalog a while ago. Something stripped back and acoustic sounding so we can hear her gorgeous tone. It's not all about stacks, bgvs, and harmonies.  This will fuck around be one of my favorite songs of hers

Immediately thought of Romeo and Juliet / Stand Back whew

!!!! Same. This was the sound I thought she was leaining towards with B7 actually.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:27:45 PM
I will say u can tell eve is a real rapper tho. She has that flow that just lays right into the track

Djd yea it felt like home when she came on