Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 12:12:42 PM
DAMNIT
she sounds BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL
This is the kinda music brandy shoulda incorporated into her catalog a while ago. Something stripped back and acoustic sounding so we can hear her gorgeous tone. It's not all about stacks, bgvs, and harmonies.  This will fuck around be one of my favorite songs of hers

!!!!

Gilgamesh.

I also think Eve is dialling it back a bit. I think it was Rig that said Bran's character is supposed to be the "Beyonce" so she can't be outrapping her.

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 18, 2021, 12:34:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:32:10 PM
Guys, I'm addicted to this HEAR ME song. She needs to perform this live somewhere.  This seems like a song she wouldnt have an issue killing live

She SHOULDN'T have a problem with it, but you know this girl loves to lip for some reason :dead:
Right but some songs I understand.  This seems like one she could do and really do well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

whatever

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 18, 2021, 12:43:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:27:45 PM
I will say u can tell eve is a real rapper tho. She has that flow that just lays right into the track

Djd yea it felt like home when she came on

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 18, 2021, 12:41:12 PM
Did Bran write her verse? She's always had a dope a flow but her lyrics are so good i'm kinda taken a back :omf:

Nope she didn't

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 12:18:36 PM
Guys, this hear me song is legit one of the best songs brandy has ever recorded.  It shouldn't have taken a damn TV show to get this kinda record from B. This is amazing to me

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

long-timeTheRoofFan