Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 19, 2021, 11:34:50 AM
The vibe interview was dope. Got more insight.

It makes it feel even more iconic that this is really another "first" for Brandy having a major network primetime show with this many women of colour.

:plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 19, 2021, 11:37:05 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 19, 2021, 11:34:50 AM
The vibe interview was dope. Got more insight.

It makes it feel even more iconic that this is really another "first" for Brandy having a major network primetime show with this many women of colour.

:plzstop:
Yea, I honestly love that. Brandy always seem to make history somewhere. You gotta love it!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 19, 2021, 11:49:22 AM #1326 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:50:15 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Brandy is shining man. She looks like money on that couch. Can't wait to watch the rest on Nightline tonight!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Lazarus

long-timeTheRoofFan

BrandonBranlee

October 19, 2021, 12:43:10 PM #1333 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 12:45:02 PM by BrandonBranlee
That's the only link I could find but yeah you have to login to a cable subscription. I'd share mine but ya'll scare me. Was Brandy on The View today?

rosone1

It seemed like yesterday when we(y'all) were complaining about how far away October 19 the was. :plzstop: