Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 19, 2021, 08:08:55 PM
Brandy acting ACTING. This might be my favorite role in her television career.
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby that Borderline video was mf PREVIEW of what's to come, i fear. She has grown grown GROWN

shante smith

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 19, 2021, 08:28:32 PM
Quote from: hindu dance 🇱🇹 on October 19, 2021, 07:58:49 PM
set my mess to record just in case i doze off before 10PM.

sfnsfsnnn
djdjdjjfjfj i feel like ur gonna Stan a bit more than ever expected for this show

:ohwow:
:woohoo:

Micheal Watson

October 19, 2021, 08:55:56 PM #1397 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 08:59:10 PM by Micheal Watson
I'm really amazed at brandy resurgence as an artist, actress, etc. Her stardom has reached another nadir, and can now be seriously viewed as an A list persona, which is a tremendous feat for a black artist. She's back and this time it's for good.

All it took was acknowledgment of her authentic  story by players in a large network like ABC, and the opportunity to shine.

So happy for her

Young

Sovereign.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 19, 2021, 08:29:26 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby that Borderline video was mf PREVIEW of what's to come, i fear. She has grown grown GROWN

This look  :thatssowendy:

b7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 19, 2021, 08:29:26 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

long-timeTheRoofFan

RATHER_g

Jay_G

long-timeTheRoofFan

October 19, 2021, 09:33:47 PM #1403 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 09:35:47 PM by long-timeNastyGirl
You can purchase the full season 1 of Queens in the iTunes Store for $24.99 right now and get each episode as they come out that way fans ....

:flamebroiled:

I just bought my Seasons Pass 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Micheal Watson on October 19, 2021, 08:55:56 PM
I'm really amazed at brandy resurgence as an artist, actress, etc. Her stardom has reached another nadir, and can now be seriously viewed as an A list persona, which is a tremendous feat for a black artist. She's back and this time it's for good.

All it took was acknowledgment of her authentic  story by players in a large network like ABC, and the opportunity to shine.

So happy for her
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 19, 2021, 09:33:47 PM
You can purchase the full season 1 of Queens in the iTunes Store for $24.99 right now and get each episode as they come out that way fans ....

I just bought my Seasons Pass 

omffffffffff lemme do that NOW

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 19, 2021, 09:51:38 PM #1406 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 09:52:30 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Which one of y'all called the show was 13 episodes? I'm pissed!  Well she'll have plenty time to give us music and movies in between.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

opha lipa

think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Aalumeci.

This lil girl wearing a nasty bitch chain already has me screaming