Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

I enjoyed it. 
Looking forward to more. 
The Pilot set them up nicely. 
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Hope it was good. I'll be back to discuss tomorrow when this hits hulu
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bish

Rxxf

BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 19, 2021, 11:12:11 PM #1519 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:12:44 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Happy it seems like everyone enjoyed it.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

yeah it was really good!! i cant wait to see where it goes.. it was sp crazy seeing brandy on regular tv with the ABC logo  in the bottom right corner 

Harlem

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm screaming at them all just smiling when Naturi came out sssddddd. That and that lil girl wearing a nasty bitch chain  :plzstop:

Overall I feel like to was pretty good. Choppy in some places but a good setup and I bet they'll all settle into their roles nicely.

BrandonBranlee

I loved it, but Brandys character is tied with Valeria for being awful and I hope they redeem them in a way that makes sense. Brandy is trending and receiving a lot of love on Twitter right now and it's pretty awesome 

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 19, 2021, 10:58:01 PM
Yes Butter Pecan! Give us nothing!
LMFAOOOOOO her rapping is so cringe and some of these mannerisms hunny but I hope she settles in a bit more....she seems like she can be funny.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Bish

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2021, 11:16:31 PM
I'm screaming at them all just smiling when Naturi came out sssddddd. That and that lil girl wearing a nasty bitch chain  :plzstop:

Overall I feel like to was pretty good. Choppy in some places but a good setup and I bet they'll all settle into their roles nicely.
Yeah I think based on their chemistry the show is very promising. Pilot episodes have to do a lot of heavy lifting to fill in the backstory, and because it's essentially a pitch to the network. 

I'm looking forward to the next episodes when things really gel. But the production was great and the ladies did really good. Eve is the weakest acting wise, but she brings it during the performances. I hope they continue to highlight Brandy's singing because it was a highlight of the episode.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Valeria and Naomi are my favorites and my reason to watch. I do love all the women equally though. 

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Bish

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 19, 2021, 11:17:36 PM
I loved it, but Brandys character is tied with Valeria for being awful and I hope they redeem them in a way that makes sense. Brandy is trending and receiving a lot of love on Twitter right now and it's pretty awesome
On the surface they are awful, but I think their characters  have the most depth and potential. Brianna gives me nothing and Jill is just comedic relief.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I love that if they said closed the door on the group I still would follow these characters on their journey.