Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Bish on October 19, 2021, 11:22:35 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2021, 11:16:31 PM
I'm screaming at them all just smiling when Naturi came out sssddddd. That and that lil girl wearing a nasty bitch chain  :plzstop:

Overall I feel like to was pretty good. Choppy in some places but a good setup and I bet they'll all settle into their roles nicely.
Yeah I think based on their chemistry the show is very promising. Pilot episodes have to do a lot of heavy lifting to fill in the backstory, and because it's essentially a pitch to the network. 

I'm looking forward to the next episodes when things really gel. But the production was great and the ladies did really good. Eve is the weakest acting wise, but she brings it during the performances. I hope they continue to highlight Brandy's singing because it was a highlight of the episode.

True- the pilots of some of my favorite shows have been a bit meh. This one did have a lot of story to fill in but did a good job given the time constraints. That and the girls' chemistry helped pull it all together, like you said.

Young

Young

I felt like it was moving kinda QUICK

But it's a pilot and they had to lay a lot of the story out this episode

It was good :stressed:

I can't wait for next week already dffff

Sovereign.

The show moved very quickly however it was a lot of fun and I feel like they are gonna sink their teeth's into the role over time. 

Andthecategoryis...

See I know chu wanna be wit a nasteee gal
You wanna spend time inma nasteee world
:takeallofme: :tittehbeendry:
Babyeeeeeeeee, I'm ready to FUCCCCKKKK like Naomi
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

opha lipa

it did move kinda quick, but i think that in order to just get to the white meat of the mess

like... ione really care about butter pecan daytime show or eve bein a houeswife

let's get to the MESS
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The cast will be discussing the show tonight on nightline for those that care.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

shante smith

Ghandy >>>>>>

she was giving us LOOKS from start to finish 

so excited for her 

ReVon

TogetherAgain

Just watched it on Hulu

:stressed:

It was so good!!! Loved the chemistry between the ladies, the plot threads that have been established, the top-notch production values, the soundtrack...I'm gagged

My only real criticism would be that I felt like the plot was on fast forward. They could have made a whole season out of the events they covered in just that one episode.

TogetherAgain

I shouldn't have watched this at 2 AM. It was too hype, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight

:loose2when:

ReVon

October 20, 2021, 06:31:02 AM #1543 Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 06:31:30 AM by Say-Something-ReVon
I JUST NOTICED THAT BRANDY DIDN'T START HER VERSE OFF LIKE THE REST OF THE GIRLS

EVE: POON NANI NANI...
TURI: OOOH MAMI MAMI...
NADI: POON NANI NANI...IT'S BIG MAMI...
BRANDY: THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING...

:dead::dead::dead:

I WONDER IF THAT WAS INTENTIONAL?

I THINK IT'S A BIT GENIUS!!!

:gorlonfire:

DopeSoul.