Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

I really enjoyed it...

It had me genuinely laughing.

This was just the pilot so they were still figuring it all out themselves, and that said it's a solid Pilot...I'm not surprised at all that it got picked up for a season and so much advertisement money spent on it.  I'm READY for the World Tour

:wub:

I'm ready for more and more music and storylines from the past and the present

:plzstop:

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Bish on October 19, 2021, 11:22:35 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 19, 2021, 11:16:31 PM
I'm screaming at them all just smiling when Naturi came out sssddddd. That and that lil girl wearing a nasty bitch chain  :plzstop:

Overall I feel like to was pretty good. Choppy in some places but a good setup and I bet they'll all settle into their roles nicely.
Yeah I think based on their chemistry the show is very promising. Pilot episodes have to do a lot of heavy lifting to fill in the backstory, and because it's essentially a pitch to the network. 

I'm looking forward to the next episodes when things really gel. But the production was great and the ladies did really good. Eve is the weakest acting wise, but she brings it during the performances. I hope they continue to highlight Brandy's singing because it was a highlight of the episode.

I disagree I felt Eve's Character was great throughout  :flamebroiled:

Bish

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 20, 2021, 09:34:17 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed it! I don't watch much T.V. so that's saying a lot. I really enjoyed every ones character. Even if Brandy wasn't in the cast I'd come back to watch again.

Lil Muffin was surprisingly one of my favorite storylines, I think the actress did a great job of giving a modern rap persona. You definitely see the generational gap.

I really hope this brings more opportunities for Brandy to grace covers and appear at award shows. It's really one of the elements I miss from her 90s success.

Bish

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 20, 2021, 10:56:46 AM
I'm screaming at them all just smiling when Naturi came out sssddddd. That and that lil girl wearing a nasty bitch chain  :plzstop:

Overall I feel like to was pretty good. Choppy in some places but a good setup and I bet they'll all settle into their roles nicely.
Yeah I think based on their chemistry the show is very promising. Pilot episodes have to do a lot of heavy lifting to fill in the backstory, and because it's essentially a pitch to the network. 

I'm looking forward to the next episodes when things really gel. But the production was great and the ladies did really good. Eve is the weakest acting wise, but she brings it during the performances. I hope they continue to highlight Brandy's singing because it was a highlight of the episode.

That cheating scene was cringe. She should have given Terry from Barbershop.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Bish on October 20, 2021, 11:07:50 AM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 20, 2021, 10:56:46 AM

That cheating scene was cringe. She should have given Terry from Barbershop.

So you didn't like the writing then...  :ohwow:

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Kalifornia.

The show was cute, but the episode felt so rushed. They really squeezed a lot in.

I think Brianna & Jill are my fave characters so far.

Brandy did well, but I wasn't feeling some of the makeup. That coupled with the hairline from the wig had her face looking like a mask in some scenes. I need them to pull my girl together better.

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

rosone1

The trailer and previews didn't do this show justice.I'm ready for next Tuesday.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 20, 2021, 12:22:27 PM #1574 Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:23:30 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
How do you guy's feel about the potential storylines? Do you think they're engaging enough? Do you like Eric? Do you like the actor that plays him? Did you feel any heat between Eric and Naomi?
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius