Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Eve is natural on camera. I think she could have given more in the cheating scene though?

Gilgamesh.

Naturi is a ki

She reminds me of Countess a bit  :kii:

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Im watching rn and I'm really liking it.  Beat this girl's ass Naomi
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Young

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2021, 12:53:09 PM
I don't understand a THING Lil' Muffin is saying :rudone:
yeah like every other current rapper .. they all mumble

Young

RenRen986

As a Brandy fan, I loved seeing her in her element. But honestly, the pilot was so rushed, I never got to sit in anyone's circumstance long enough to gain substance, empathy or care for any of the characters. On the surface they're entertaining for sure, but when they aren't together making music it kinda fizzles.

Hopefully these subsequent episodes fix that. They only had 1.8 Million viewers last night, so streaming and DVR viewing will be really important. That could be the key to them getting a second season, especially if it catches on on Hulu.

Vonc2002

Guys, that was pretty good.  Im ready to see how it develops
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

I thoroughly enjoyed, watched again this morning on Hulu. Great potential.

TogetherAgain

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/tuesday-tv-ratings-queens-the-voice-our-kind-of-people-fbi-most-wanted-supergirl

1.78 million viewers and a 0.4 Share in the 18-49 demo

This isn't a very promising start. We're going to need Hulu, Disney+ Star, and the other re-airings to put in some work.

Time to spread the word!

Buy The Stars✨