Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Yeah I dunno these numbers seem good to me

especially because I think they're expecting the show to be bigger on streaming platforms (which it will be)

10pm is late for most

STUNNA GOD

bby ddy

Honestly I don't plan on watching it live again. 10pm on a Tuesday night, I just can't.  :plzstop:

It'll be HULU from here on out, just like with Our Kind of People and The Wonder Years.

Queens will be fine. Social media will make people watch.

Sovereign.

The show will be fine. These are fair numbers considering no one watches network tv in real time anymore. Brandy is having a blast and the network believes in the show. That's more than enough. 

Sovereign.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 20, 2021, 02:17:55 PM
Quote from: RenRen986 on October 20, 2021, 01:20:37 PM
As a Brandy fan, I loved seeing her in her element. But honestly, the pilot was so rushed, I never got to sit in anyone's circumstance long enough to gain substance, empathy or care for any of the characters.

Yea Im sure they did what they could, having to introduce 6 storylines

In 45 minutes.

RenRen986

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 20, 2021, 02:17:55 PM
Quote from: RenRen986 on October 20, 2021, 01:20:37 PM
As a Brandy fan, I loved seeing her in her element. But honestly, the pilot was so rushed, I never got to sit in anyone's circumstance long enough to gain substance, empathy or care for any of the characters.

Yea Im sure they did what they could, having to introduce 6 storylines

For sure. The elements are there.

Justaway_

Justaway_

Streaming is what matters anyway,  TV series are less and less mainstream with each passing year, even more in the critics/award circuit. As long as it gets good streams it will be fine.

Gilgamesh.

Look, Star had people getting raped, shot and killed in the first ten minutes so I think Queens did what they could. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2021, 03:07:09 PM
Look, Star had people getting raped, shot and killed in the first ten minutes so I think Queens did what they could.
HDHCHXHCHCXCCCCNCBCBCBCFBCF
C
F
F

F
C
D
F
D

:omgwatshappening:

STUNNA GOD

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I don't kno TV numbers but I'm trying to figure out how in the hell the wonders years are pulling in 18 million viewers and Queens barely did 2 million.

bby ddy

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on October 20, 2021, 03:14:26 PM
I don't kno TV numbers but I'm trying to figure out how in the hell the wonders years are pulling in 18 million viewers and Queens barely did 2 million.

I read that TWY's premiere episode had 13 million viewers across all platforms. 3 million tuned into the live premiere.

You also have to factor in the time slot. More people are watching TV at 8:30 than 10PM.