Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

The show was just okay at best. Hopefully the 2nd episode will help change my mind because I want to love it and I want Bran to have success.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2021, 03:07:09 PM
Look, Star had people getting raped, shot and killed in the first ten minutes so I think Queens did what they could.

Ggghjjiioureyuiiioookkdrggghhjjkkkkkk

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Brandy's makeup artist is amazing but inconsistent. I don't like the way they had her looking during the conversation with her daughter. I could've strangled them ..but overall her looks ..whew 

Micheal Watson

Love this so far

and brandys acting is top notch.

Definitely hooked after the pilot

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Rxxf

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 20, 2021, 06:04:55 PM
The scene with Jill and Muffin is one of my favorites, comedically, and it's SO real. What they have in common in regards to the drugs and how Jill saw Muf' was losing herself to that persona

Jill: Honey, these men will eat you up and leave nothing but the bones, trust. What's ur name?

Muffin: You know my name

Jill:  :ermm: your real name

Muffin: Why u wanna know that  :uhh:

Jill: Do people not ask you that  :unsure:

Muffin: The Police

BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 01:37:58 PM
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/tuesday-tv-ratings-queens-the-voice-our-kind-of-people-fbi-most-wanted-supergirl

1.78 million viewers and a 0.4 Share in the 18-49 demo

This isn't a very promising start. We're going to need Hulu, Disney+ Star, and the other re-airings to put in some work.

Time to spread the word!
They are giving it a chance to catch an audience.
Rerunning
Thursday on freeform
Friday F/x
Sunday on ABC

They will combine all those ratings together!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

b7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 20, 2021, 07:48:23 PM
I don't think the time slot is an issue either. This is what primetime tv entails in terms of the time. Sundays may be even better i suppose? Idk, but they competed with the NBA, Lebron and the Lakers tipping off the season last night and still trended everywhere. Twitter went IN :kii: i had so much fun on there last night

Not bad at ALL IMO. And i watched on ABC before hitting it to Hulu (with no ads) cuz i can't stand commercials. Such an easy breezy, enjoyable watch.
oop. I had a typo in here but yea i hate commercials

Hulu without ads is a gift from GOD :kii:

b7

Quote from: Micheal Watson on October 20, 2021, 08:30:45 PM
Love this so far

and brandys acting is top notch.

Definitely hooked after the pilot
!!!!!

It's only going to get better. It wasn't a perfect pilot but few pilots are. They threw a LOT at us and it was overwhelming in spots but episode 2 will make it make much more sense and we can slow down and go at a nice pace now

I'm ready

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 20, 2021, 09:05:02 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 01:37:58 PM
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/tuesday-tv-ratings-queens-the-voice-our-kind-of-people-fbi-most-wanted-supergirl

1.78 million viewers and a 0.4 Share in the 18-49 demo

This isn't a very promising start. We're going to need Hulu, Disney+ Star, and the other re-airings to put in some work.

Time to spread the word!
They are giving it a chance to catch an audience.
Rerunning
Thursday on freeform
Friday F/x
Sunday on ABC

They will combine all those ratings together!
BLOOP

Love to hear it

:blessed:

Season 2 pickup soon come, In Jesus name.

:receipts:

Sovereign.

I just re-watched on Hulu and I kinda live. It's soapy   which makes it work. Brandy is so lovely in this role. When Naomi and Jill was about to go toe to fucking toe :plzstop:

Micheal Watson

Can we stop and praise here me again?

Literally epic..and most raw vocals she's recorded in over a decade

:'(