Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Micheal Watson on October 20, 2021, 10:08:36 PM
Can we stop and praise here me again?

Literally epic..and most raw vocals she's recorded in over a decade

:'(

That was my favorite scene of the whole episode...epic

FRANCE

Show was cute. Felt it was rushed. Honestly, I'll watch the next 2 episodes and decide if I'll continue watching after. Its not my type of show. The episode ending with them going on this tour isn't really grabbing me. But I'm sure things will pick up and there will be more layers to the characters. 

Rxxf

The Pilot was definitely made to sell. 

I think the other episodes will flush out the "rush-ness" of it all.
BRANDY

DopeSoul.

When Naomi lunged at Butter' and called her "fake ass j lo"

:guys:

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 20, 2021, 09:36:22 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 20, 2021, 07:48:23 PM
I don't think the time slot is an issue either. This is what primetime tv entails in terms of the time. Sundays may be even better i suppose? Idk, but they competed with the NBA, Lebron and the Lakers tipping off the season last night and still trended everywhere. Twitter went IN :kii: i had so much fun on there last night

Not bad at ALL IMO. And i watched on ABC before hitting it to Hulu (with no ads) cuz i can't stand commercials. Such an easy breezy, enjoyable watch.
oop. I had a typo in here but yea i hate commercials

Hulu without ads is a gift from GOD :kii:
Yea the episode is even better on second watch....that's what you have to do with art these days ...give yourself time to adjust.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Micheal Watson on October 20, 2021, 08:30:45 PM
Love this so far

and brandys acting is top notch.

Definitely hooked after the pilot
I think her acting can be better. Maybe b/c I'm such a fan, I pick up on all her awkward/cringe moments and when "Bran" comes thru the character more than the average viewer. I do think some acting classes will take Bran a long way. She has her moments though where I really like the acting.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 20, 2021, 10:01:11 PM
I just re-watched on Hulu and I kinda live. It's soapy   which makes it work. Brandy is so lovely in this role. When Naomi and Jill was about to go toe to fucking toe :plzstop:
!!!!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 21, 2021, 03:30:18 AM
Love this so far

I think her acting can be better. Maybe b/c I'm such a fan, I pick up on all her awkward/cringe moments and when "Bran" comes thru the character more than the average viewer. I do think some acting classes will take Bran a long way. She has her moments though where I really like the acting.

Not that we know her personally but I didn't see any of those moments come through and I was looking for them. Also how do we know bran hasn't taking any classes ?

Bish

Love this so far

Yeah I can tell when Brandy is overthinking it, and when she's being natural.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Troye on October 21, 2021, 09:51:41 AM
Love this so far

Not that we know her personally but I didn't see any of those moments come through and I was looking for them. Also how do we know bran hasn't taking any classes ?
Yea well I wasn't looking for them, I just saw them. I can tell she hasn't been in consistent acting classes...I don't even think she takes it that seriously until she actually has the role except for Broadway. I know she was taking acting classes before which kinda changed the way she acted in addition to doing roles like Chardonnay/Cassie but I won't go there. She still did good though. My favorite part was the back n forth with her and the manager at da bar b4 he piped her downnn.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Bish on October 21, 2021, 10:03:28 AM
Love this so far

Yeah I can tell when Brandy is overthinking it, and when she's being natural.
Exactly. Naturi came off the most natural to me but she has that consistent experience with Power.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 21, 2021, 10:56:22 AM #1721 Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:12:22 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Troye on October 21, 2021, 09:51:41 AM
Love this so far

Brandy has took acting classes. Tasha smith is her go to teacher. Tasha even helped her during the borderline video. I'm not much of a fan of hers, she's very hamming and over the top to me. That's probably the issue, her teacher is limited herself!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

whatever

BrandonBranlee