Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BORderline on October 20, 2021, 08:26:49 AM
I'm sold.
This is going to be HUGE.
I can't take those 4K closeup on Ghan's IMMACULATE face. DAMN!
where did you watch it in 4k? Cause my stream was sort of LQ  :plzstop:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 22, 2021, 12:42:23 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 22, 2021, 12:40:51 AM
this is the show they were talking about huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baaSjb-Cihs&ab_channel=Peacock

:dead:
omg not my GIRL Sara Bareilles

:uhh:

why would she join this mess after the success of the Waitress? Girl, no.
omg what in the hell is this mess? And sara girl...

Cowgirl

BrandyFromTheFuture

Finally got around to watching it tonight. Took me a while to get into it but by the end I was loving it! There's alot of potential for some great plots and the characters are all interesting and distinct. I almost died whenever Brandy started singing. So freaking beautiful. This show is what she wanted Zoe to be in terms of budget and effort everyone seems to be putting in! I am so so happy for Brandy and the rest of the girls!

BrandonBranlee

Clown on Girls5Eva all you want but it's already picked up for another season and has a much smaller bar to meet to be a success than Queens does. Queens has its work cut out to be greenlit for a Season 2. The budget looks huge AKA ABC is expecting it to be a big hit. The ratings for the premiere were bad. No way to sugarcoat that. We can't see streaming numbers, but they would have to be VERY good to make up for the lack of viewers during the broadcast. I love the show so far and want it to climb the ratings and be a success. But it isn't a success yet by any means just because the reviews are good. The main thing to look out for in the coming weeks will be if broadcast ratings increase at all. If they don't, i dont think this show gets a season 2 regardless of how strong streaming views are. 

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 22, 2021, 05:48:13 PM
Clown on Girls5Eva all you want but it's already picked up for another season and has a much smaller bar to meet to be a success than Queens does. Queens has its work cut out to be greenlit for a Season 2. The budget looks huge AKA ABC is expecting it to be a big hit. The ratings for the premiere were bad. No way to sugarcoat that. We can't see streaming numbers, but they would have to be VERY good to make up for the lack of viewers during the broadcast. I love the show so far and want it to climb the ratings and be a success. But it isn't a success yet by any means just because the reviews are good. The main thing to look out for in the coming weeks will be if broadcast ratings increase at all. If they don't, i dont think this show gets a season 2 regardless of how strong streaming views are.
im just gonna enjoy it for now personally and leave all the other stuff up to the universe

BrandonBranlee

I think as a Brandy fan it doesn't matter if it succeeds because it gave her the confidence and swag back that we all wanted. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 22, 2021, 05:48:13 PM

thanks for your OPINION on the matter

b7

Quote from: Troye on October 22, 2021, 03:06:00 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 22, 2021, 01:43:30 PM
I see a few folks saying the Breakfast club interview is why they'll be watching or streaming the show

I guess gotta eat crow about that radio show and it's current viability
:overit:

yeah its nationally syndicated in over 80 markets now.  they are prolly one of the biggest black morning radio shows out there.

it was def a right move for them to go on there
!!!!!!!

:fuming:

b7

b7

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 22, 2021, 04:40:24 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 22, 2021, 01:09:26 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 22, 2021, 01:04:49 PM
Quote from: plastic on October 22, 2021, 12:47:44 PM
the first episode was cute, i'll tune in for the next
yeeeees

U catch them playing Nicki in the overdose scene?

How did they play her? Make me like the show more lol
Beez was blasting in Lil Muffin's house
:woohoo:
mhmmm and Brandy openly praised Nicki during the breakfast club interview lolz

Tune in Barbz

:ohwow:
https://twitter.com/sleezemaraj/status/1450896609701597184?s=21

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 22, 2021, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: BORderline on October 20, 2021, 08:26:49 AM
I'm sold.
This is going to be HUGE.
I can't take those 4K closeup on Ghan's IMMACULATE face. DAMN!
where did you watch it in 4k? Cause my stream was sort of LQ  :plzstop:
yeeeees Bor!!

b7

Those aren't the final ratings for Queens, Bran Lee lol!

Airing on FX tonight and the Hulu streaming numbers shall be factored in as well.  Stay tuned and enjoy

:blessed:

No one is clowning that other show. It simply doesn't look good :kii: u can talk numbers if u want, but I'm not watching numbers, i wanna watch a good show. Enjoy, or don't  :dead: 

b7