Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 22, 2021, 06:56:57 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 22, 2021, 06:40:40 PM
I'm just adding perspective, not hating. I love Brandy win or lose, unlike many on here who only seem to root for her if her hair and makeup is a certain way :)
i wouldn't accuse you of hating

Just saying the numbers game is irrelevant in this particular discussion because I'm simply saying that other show literally looks like a mockery of music in general. I'll have to watch the show for context tho. Sara Barielles surely wouldn't join something as off putting as that, i imagine.

I think the video is tongue n cheek
Sorry to break it to you, she did! Now this was a corny mess.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Sovereign.

Girls5ever is super satirical. Tina Fey is the creator. They are leaning in to the satire and it works. 

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 22, 2021, 10:24:41 PM
They are factoring Hulu streams in too?
!!!!! I think Demetri said Hulu is more important tbh

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 23, 2021, 12:47:26 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 22, 2021, 06:56:57 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 22, 2021, 06:40:40 PM
I'm just adding perspective, not hating. I love Brandy win or lose, unlike many on here who only seem to root for her if her hair and makeup is a certain way :)
i wouldn't accuse you of hating

Just saying the numbers game is irrelevant in this particular discussion because I'm simply saying that other show literally looks like a mockery of music in general. I'll have to watch the show for context tho. Sara Barielles surely wouldn't join something as off putting as that, i imagine.

I think the video is tongue n cheek
Sorry to break it to you, she did! Now this was a corny mess.
sdsdssddsds

:stressed: :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 23, 2021, 01:02:04 AM
Girls5ever is super satirical. Tina Fey is the creator. They are leaning in to the satire and it works.
Ok i figured it was satirical. Is it funny?

Sovereign.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 01:12:24 AM
Ok i figured it was satirical. Is it funny?

I've not watched. The series is a musical comedy. "Queens" is going in the direction of musical soap drama. I'm hopeful the writing team at "Queens" can tighten up the girls individual and give us deeper reason to care for them throughout the season. I can appreciate the soap if really written and acted well. Zahir is smart and champions these women.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 23, 2021, 02:56:39 AM #1869 Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 02:58:16 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I know what it is. I watched the first two episodes. I don't like it at!!! I didn't have one natural laugh. It's not for me.

Heated🔥

New season trailer.

Bitchhhh somebody gonna get shot.
:ack:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Regardless of the target demo. "Queens" is doing a awesome job of reminding people of Brandy, and bringing some older fans back. I just watched this panel on YouTube, 3 whites, 1 black. Praising Moesha, Brandy, Queens was brought up and " Somebody's Son". Mission accomplished! 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 23, 2021, 03:06:20 AM #1872 Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 03:28:14 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾

b7

Quote from: Babyface on October 23, 2021, 03:02:35 AM

New season trailer.

Bitchhhh somebody gonna get shot.
:ack:
i saw this on my DVR after recording the pilot and Biiiiiitch. The season is gonna shit on anything we saw

:plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾