Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 23, 2021, 01:24:36 PM
Can someone please send me the clip of wrecking ball? That's one of the best ballads of the past decade. I mean if I have to I'll send my dick pics in return! 😂
sbbdbnfnfnf no nudes, please! But I'll share it with you

How can i send it? DM me an email u don't mind sharing and i got you. It doesn't have to be a personal one, obviously.

b7

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 10:57:12 PM
Can someone please send me the clip of wrecking ball? That's one of the best ballads of the past decade. I mean if I have to I'll send my dick pics in return! 😂

How can i send it? DM me an email u don't mind sharing and i got you. It doesn't have to be a personal one, obviously.

I don't know whats happening here but I would like to get in on this... not the nudes... the rest  :supluv:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 23, 2021, 10:31:18 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 10:15:58 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 23, 2021, 10:14:51 PM
i waya wondering why king wasn't listed on imdb
!!!! I looove him

He has a nice lil following now too
Cause he's sexy and has a nice booty j/k lbvs.
sbbxnxnxnf that too

U remember the episode he did of Moesha?  :kii: It's called "unappreciated interest" in season 5. I just checked and i think it's episode 9. He comes on to Moesha after flirting with Niecy, half naked in a towel and all

:ohwow:

b7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 23, 2021, 11:00:17 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 10:57:12 PM

I don't know whats happening here but I would like to get in on this... not the nudes... the rest  :supluv:
PM me

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 11:02:54 PM
!!!! I looove him

sbbxnxnxnf that too

U remember the episode he did of Moesha?  :kii: It's called "unappreciated interest" in season 5. I just checked and i think it's episode 9. He comes on to Moesha after flirting with Niecy, half naked in a towel and all

Yea, I actually do! I would have liked to see him more on there. Cause I'm not really a fan of the twins sitcom.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 23, 2021, 11:09:19 PM
:guys:
shshdhd just sent u a text

It's only 20 seconds! Nothing spectacular yet. I wanna hear her on those immaculate verses. That playful mess and arrangement omf i pray she did it

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 23, 2021, 11:09:58 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 11:02:54 PM
!!!! I looove him

sbbxnxnxnf that too

Yea, I actually do! I would have liked to see him more on there. Cause I'm not really a fan of the twins sitcom.
aw damn i loved season 5 and 6 of grown up sister sister. He definitely should have been permanent on Moesha for that final season or so

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

How do you guy's feel about Eric? And the actor that's playing him? Do you believe he's good looking enough to be the heartthrob of the? Do you think they needed another named actor for his role? I'm really interested in these answers.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 23, 2021, 11:12:33 PM
How do you guy's feel about Eric? And the actor that's playing him? Do you believe he's good looking enough to be the heartthrob of the? Do you think they needed another named actor for his role? I'm really interested in these answers.
is Eric the manager?

They could stand to spice it up.  Cam'ron is gonna bring in a lot of viewers and people are gonna be hype with him wearing that signature pink since he didn't do it on Verzuz and got dragged over it  :kii: but yea, more eye candy wouldn't hurt. I'm not attracted to Eric like that

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 11:18:03 PM
is Eric the manager?

They could stand to spice it up.  Cam'ron is gonna bring in a lot of viewers and people are gonna be hype with him wearing that signature pink since he didn't do it on Verzuz and got dragged over it  :kii: but yea, more eye candy wouldn't hurt. I'm not attracted to Eric like that
Yes!

The pink panther is gonna steal his shine. I applaud them for giving a newer talent a role this big but I'm not sure of the outcome. Love the facts that he's candy bar chocolate, but he's not penny dropping hot.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 23, 2021, 11:34:00 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 23, 2021, 11:18:03 PM
is Eric the manager?

Yes!

The pink panther is gonna steal his shine. I applaud them for giving a newer talent a role this big but I'm not sure of the outcome. Love the facts that he's candy bar chocolate, but he's not penny dropping hot.
oooop let the rumors INTENSIFY, then!  CAMdy is in full effect, it seems.  It's good to see new faces among the icons though. I love that

Ronreaco is enough for me to stan for at the moment and i love me some Cam'ron

b7

I LOVE Valeria in this blonde by the way

Between her and Brandy - these looks are about to be crazy