Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on October 26, 2021, 11:38:23 AM
I LOVE this wrecking ball cover

Yawl okay

!!!!!

its my FAV.. she sounds amazing.. its been on repeat since last night.. i kinda want a miley brandy duet mess in the future .

long-timeTheRoofFan

Brandy's Wrecking Ball does have a haunting vibe to it. It reminds me of Evanescence a bit... Speaking of them... I think Brandy and Evanescence could give a wicked dark ballad tea someday ... just saying

Seven

Quote from: RAY7 on October 26, 2021, 11:31:44 AM
I actually love this acapella

The YouTube clip wasn't showing for me. Reposting for those who it wasn't visible for.

I'll say that I enjoy the chorus more now after hearing the acapella. I love the production on the versions, but do wish they amped the production on the chorus to make it sound more "grand." I'm sure one of Brandy's creative fans will create another version in the near future.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Seven on October 26, 2021, 12:48:32 PM

The YouTube clip wasn't showing for me. Reposting for those who it wasn't visible for.

I'll say that I enjoy the chorus more now after hearing the acapella. I love the production on the versions, but do wish they amped the production on the chorus to make it sound more "grand." I'm sure one of Brandy's creative fans will create another version in the near future.

i actually wanna hear it with the original wrecking ball instrumental .. imma mess around with it later

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 26, 2021, 12:28:56 PM
Brandy's Wrecking Ball does have a haunting vibe to it. It reminds me of Evanescence a bit... Speaking of them... I think Brandy and Evanescence could give a wicked dark ballad tea someday ... just saying
Yes Queen needs to dig in her connection bag and get some sickening pop/dark pop ballads on this next album or just in general.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 26, 2021, 01:00:44 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 26, 2021, 12:28:56 PM
Yes Queen needs to dig in her connection bag and get some sickening pop/dark pop ballads on this next album or just in general.

I've been wanting this vibe for years from Brandy...

I could see her killing collaborations with any of the following

Evanescence
Alanis Morissette
Florece + The Machine
Jaymes Young
OneRepublic
Two Feet
Unlike Pluto
Avril Lavigne
Joshua Radin
Third Eye Blind
The Killers
Sarah McLachlan
Vertical Horizon
Damien Rice
Tracy Chapman

Seven

Quote from: Troye on October 26, 2021, 12:58:15 PM
Quote from: Seven on October 26, 2021, 12:48:32 PM

i actually wanna hear it with the original wrecking ball instrumental .. imma mess around with it later

That would be awesome. Please share when you do.

Buy The Stars✨

Here is Wrecking Ball  with brandys vocals and the original instrumental.  i just through it together real quick.  I didnt really level it as far as music and vocals go cause brandy is singing loud and then also the track itself in the chorus is loud as well.  I would have put it on youtube but they would have snatched it down too quick

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uplezwtqsaq4g0r/Wrecking+Ball+(+Original+instrumental+and+brandy+vocals).m4a/file

RAY7

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: RAY7 on October 26, 2021, 02:39:37 PM
That sounds horrible Nick. Off-key and off-beat :dead:

:dead: ... this was my immediate thought when he suggested he'd make it....

:supluv:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on October 26, 2021, 01:52:42 PM
Here is Wrecking Ball  with brandys vocals and the original instrumental.  i just through it together real quick.  I didnt really level it as far as music and vocals go cause brandy is singing loud and then also the track itself in the chorus is loud as well.  I would have put it on youtube but they would have snatched it down too quick

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uplezwtqsaq4g0r/Wrecking+Ball+(+Original+instrumental+and+brandy+vocals).m4a/file
thanks but its the wrong key!

BrandonBranlee

This link has a clip of Brandy singing the song on the episode, and I think you guys were wrong about the girl singing on the song. Also, this sound a little different than what is on spotify no? 

https://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay/VIDEO-Brandy-Covers-Wrecking-Ball-by-Miley-Cyrus-on-ABC-Musical-Drama-QUEENS-20211026

Micheal Watson

this is absolutely stunning

Ghans voice shines without all the over produced instrumentals

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius